1❤️

It was a stormy night. Business at the boar hat was good and they had just closed up. Meliodas was cleaning some mugs, Ban was washing plates and Elizabeth was helping him dry them, Gowther was sat reading a book, Merlin had gone to her lab and Escanor had followed, Diane was putting the dry plates away and King was sat fawning over Diane.

Well, that's what everyone thought but really he was remembering someone who he love so long ago. He smiled to himself and continued to think. Suddenly the Boar hat door opened and there stood a figure, possibly female with something on their back. They trudged into the boar hat and took off their helmet.

They firmly stood and said

" Is there a King Harlequin here?"

King got up and floated towards them. They looked similar to someone he used to know. She had ombré blue to green hair and eyes that looked like galaxies. After inspecting them, King spoke

" Yeah, That's me."

They smiled and said

" Quin!"

They hugged King and he blushed, he remembered someone that had the same warmth as the person he used to know. He asked

" Do I know you?"

She nodded and said

" Yeah! Of course you do Quin! I'm Zaida remember?"

King stood their frozen. No. His Zaida was dead a century ago. His Zaida got Killed by a Demon. His Zaida is Gone. His Zaida was and is Gone.

I small hand touched his face. The thing on the person that claimed to be Zaida's back lifted her head and smiled.

No.It can't be. His sister was alive. So if his sister was Alive then she could possibly be Zaida. No. His sister is at the fairy forest lying in a pile of flowers and Zaida was laying in a meadow full of daisies with a smile on her face, the same smile he fell in love with.

The blonde on the back of Zaida's back spoke

" Brother, It's so good to see you."

King chocked on tears. It really was his sister. That means she really was Zaida. King shouted

" BAN! You might wanna come see this!"

Not long after he shouted that, Ban emerged from the Kitchen and fell on his knees with tears welling in his eyes.

" Elaine."

" Ban."

Elaine slowly floated of Zaida's back and into Ban's arms. They were both crying. By that time, all the sins were out to see what the commotion was.

Meliodas chuckled and spoke

" So this is Ban's Girlfriend. Hi, I'm Meliodas, Ban's best friend."

Elaine smiled and said

" Thanks for taking care of Ban. And you must be Elizabeth! It's such a pleasure to meet you. Your much more prettier in person."

" No, The pleasure is all mine Elaine. I've always wanted to meet Sir Ban's Girlfriend. Your even more prettier and amazing than I imagined."

They both chucked and continued to talk. Zaida and King looked at each other.

" How Zaida... How are you Alive after a century?"

" A God came to me saying that they will grant me my life back if I trade half of my fairy origin for Goddess Origin so I'm half fairy, half Goddess."

" What about my sister?"

" They just gave her Immortality."

King smiled and hugged Zaida. He spoke

" It's so good to have you back Zay."

"Mhm. I love being back in your arms after a century."

They looked into each other's eyes. Zaida's eyes were as sparkly as ever and King's eyes Glistened. They continued to inch towards each other until their lips touched. It was slow but sweet and full of passion. Both of their feet lifted as they wrapped Their hands around each other.

Diane walked past and saw this. She flipped out and threw a mug. It nearly hit Zaida's head. She stopped kissing King and picked up her Chastiefol called Chaste and threw it at Diane. She released Diane and shouted

" What's your problem?"

" You! You took him from me!"

" How?"

" You just walk up, Claim that you know him and kiss him? No! I've known him longer than you!"

" You really haven't. You knew him for 500 years! I've known him for double. We did everything together. If you got a problem with me then fight me you giant dwarf bitch!"

Zaida and Diane glared at each other

Diane spoke

" Fine! Me. You. Tomorrow. At 8 sharp. Don't be late floaty bitch."

Diane stormed off and Zaida hugged King to calm down. King dragged Zaida to his room and spoke

" Was that necessary Zay?"

Zaida pouted and said

" Yes. She was dissing me and I don't take that quite lightly."

King chuckled and kissed her forehead. He laid down on the bed and Zaida followed not long after.
Zaida was shaped like a pear. Yes, that sounds weird but it was true. She had a slim waist, was super curvy, had huge assets and her ass was huge. Her legs were quite dainty and delicate.

King hugged her waist and spoke

" Good night."

" Mhm. Good night Quin."

They went to bed. While they slept, Diane was crying and Elizabeth comforted her

" It's not fair! I've waited so long for him!"

" Diane, sometimes things like this happen."

" But he loves me and I love him."

" Maybe you didn't confess in time Diane."

"I will prove to her King is mine and she should back off. Just watch"

Elizabeth sighed and left the room. She met up with Meliodas and they both went to bed.

Zaida~

Her Chastiefol~

Her Chastiefol~