THE SCANDAL

Annie Benson, THE SCANDAL.

Life. When you hear this word, what exactly do you think? I say it's a gift. A very good gift. Alive and Happy, living and kicking, on two feets and breathing in and out fresh air, family friends and loved ones all there, putting more light into life.
Yeah that's life.

But this life, so sweet and good always go through shades sometimes. It crumbles. Life is many things. It's like a light that has its opposite which is darkness. It is like a hot compress that will get cold soon. An opposite of something can not be separated. They are connected. Good comes but doesn't last. It gives way for bad. Likewise, bad doesn't last too.

Even those born with a silver spoon go through their fair share of life. They have all the money but yet still couldn't survive a sickness. The poor has no sickness but they are living in abject poverty. Feeding is extremely a  problem.

Life gives everyone it's fair share. Life plans things for you and get to it regardless of your plans. Life pleasures and frustrates. Life sweetens but doesn't keep you. It pays you to death when it's time.

Annie Benson's life was so colourful. There is nothing she didn't have. A loving father, caring nanny, great friends, money, wealth, beautiful things, most expensive things, name it!. But like I said earlier, whatever is hot will surely get cold soon.

Annie didn't imagine her life to be like this after her twenty first birthday. Her life took a severe turn around. It crumbled cruelly. It took dearest things from her and dropped her on the bare ground. It dumped a princess like her on the grass. Made her, who usually eat on a silver and golden dish, eat on the bare ground.

This is her story, her fair share of life, her misery, her pain all caused by, .....THE SCANDAL.

                 Names of places are use of friction.

Warning; 18+......readers below this age is advised not to read. Still want to, it's your choice.

Enjoy the ride......