Skeld

It was a Monday on the imposter ship it had only been two days since the crew mates over took it but the imposter had taken over one of there own. Black didn't know who,none did. Black headed over to do the admin swipe card it was the worst part of the job. Although they had defeated the imposters they still needed to take the ship. After doing that she went to go see her child's father and her true love last time she checked he was in medbay so black headed there. It was another hour till she got to medbay she went in and on the scanner was oranges body and next to it was cyan. She sobed lightly and pushed the report button on her belt she needed revenge.

Everyone gathered around the body some wore grave faces,some cried, but cyan wore nothing black new it was him. " black who do you think it is" blue said "cyan" black growled angrily cyan look hurt and screamed at her "how dare you!" That was a final piece of evidence for her. They all turned to look at him as blue and yellow grabbed him and started to take him away still screaming. There was one thing in the screams that made her flinch " IT WAS RED" what if it was... but then she saw cyan leave the air lock and a little screen came down with the words "cyan was not the imposter" the blood froze in her vains. It was red... as she turned to look at red he ran leaving a trail of blood in his wake.

Later that day yellow sent out a search party for red. He made sure that everyone had a partner and that everyone's tasks were done. Black had volunteered for the search party she needed to find the man who killed orange,or alien who killed him...ARGH she didn't care what he was all she new is that he had come for her family once and might come for them agin. She looked down at her little girl her leaf waved side to side in the wind. One day she would give this leaf to her daughter like my mother to her, assuming that she live to get off this ship. There was a big crash and she saw right in front of her red with blue pined to the ground.

Black rushed forward grabbed reds backpack and haled him up. She then threw him to the floor they continued this struggle in till finally backup came then she hand cuffed his hands to his back. She got up and looked outside then out there was Mira hq there second stop to home.