85.

Her. 

4 months passed by smoothly and happily, being filled with events and excitement. 

I am officially 41 weeks pregnant, so that's the 9th month. My baby bump is big and very cute. 

We started having doctor appointments 2-3 times a month when I passed the 6th month. Our baby boy is doing very well and his development is healthy and proportional. I don't have swelling, aches, soreness, nauseousness or anything of that kind. My pregnancy has been very peaceful, enjoyable and stable, luckily. 

Thanks to my baby bump routine, I got no stretch marks, lines and similar things. Though, I had to add lotion that helped to relax my muscles as at some point growth of bump hurt a little bit.

We are so close to finishing the pregnancy video, which we started making once we learnt about pregnancy. Shots bits were taken every day - day when I found out about the wonderful news at doctor's, our very first appointment with doctor, first kicking, dogs' first meeting with very active bambino of ours, growth of my baby bump, baby gender reveal, baby shower and so many other things - it all conveys homely, cozy atmosphere and our love, happiness and excitement. The video will be finished once our son arrives. 

Intimacy was mutually put on hold as I reached 38 weeks as we didn't want to trigger early labor. I do my best to stay active as it helps both me and our little one, so I join Leonardo when he works out every day. Yoga, stretching, light workouts, swimming and daily walks are what I do and he joins me in the last 2 activities. 

As to the events, we had cute, memorable, beautiful baby shower and celebrated his 22nd birthday on August 24th and my 22nd birthday on September 2nd followed soon after. We went on romantic date together on actual birthdays and had 1 cozy family celebration on the weekend. The two of us also had pregnancy professional photoshoot, which was very intimate and homely. Quinn was our photographer and the process was very calm and pleasant. Pictures were collected in one album which we decorated elegantly and left pages to add photos of our son. On the front there is place to write down his full name and birth date. 

On the 12th of September we celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary that both of us will remember forever. He organised the most intimate, the most peaceful and ideal date for us in very picturesque spot with magnificent view. We danced, laughed, took lovely trip down memory lane, took lots of photographs, stole delightful kisses and hugged a lot. What took me by surprise was him dropping on one knee, holding beautiful, grand ring. It wasn't re-proposal. He made promise, a vow and it was the most heartwarming, wholesome, priceless gesture for me. 

Leonardo has been very supportive, exceedingly sweet, extra caring, very patient, understanding and so thoughtful. He always has my back and helps me when I need without fail. He does things that I doubt anyone else would do: he voluntary helps me to either curl or straighten my hair as I can't reach the back for whatever reason that would be; he ties my shoe laces because I can't reach them due to my big bump; he rubs my bump when needed; he comforts me and gladly gives me more attention that I have been extra needy in for the last 3 months. 

Leo is the most perfect partner and I am very grateful to have him by my side at all times. 

Him.

Camila has been the most flawless partner ever. 

The pregnancy is so enjoyable for both of us. I grasp massive amount of pleasure and happiness from all that she, I and we did.