The First Moment

It was 1987 when I first went to Freddyz Fazbear pizza I was 4 or 5 also know as a "Young lassy" as Foxy would always say when I walked up to him. Although he was a little gitchy he became my favorite right away. But later on that day when I was enjoying the delicious pizza Freddyz had to serve. A small girl in a pretty pink princess dress and a crown I guessed it was her birthday or something because she was able to touch Foxy. The guards would push me away if I were to try anyway she started hopping around him like a bunny. The guard walked up to her mother but she refused to get her daughter but moments later Foxy had the girl in his grip. I stood there as foxy tore the little girl into pieces as everyone ran and screamed I was only little but in that moment I stood there terrified as blood dripped from foxys face. Then he looked up straight at me and bowed as the curtains closed. But til that day I have never gone there and soon many years past and I had forgotten what happened. Soon I was old enough to get a job and found a flier Help needed new security guard; night shift; $7 an hour I thought it would be fun so I went in no one else had applied so I got the job.

-- thank you for reading please call me if you want me to do more of the story thank you again and peace out--