♔Chapter 14♔

Hi! Author here if you see any misspellings , grammatical errors or anything of the such please inform me, it would be a great help!

You and Techno agreed to not tell anyone about you two since people from Manburg might take you as a hostage to make Techno betray Tommy and Wilbur.

You two packed up the picnic and made your way back to Pogtopia where you went to your room and fell asleep not soon after hitting your bed.

you woke up the next day only to find a envelope on top of the wooden chest, you rubbed your eyes and yawned.

You grabbed the envelope and opened it, you pulled out a piece of paper.

The letter was signed by Tubbo and had a smiley face on it "A festival?.." you asked yourself.

You put the letter in your inventory and stood up from your bed. You quickly changed into new clothes and exited your cold room.

You looked around the ravine and heard humming from the potato farm. You walked towards the humming and saw Techno planting potato's in moist dirt.

The song he hummed was the song you were playing on the guitar last night. You smiled and remembered the events of last night.

"Hello Techno" you said loud enough for him to hear. He hummed and look at you, he smiled and brushed the dirt off his hands "Halooo, you woke up later than usual" he walked over to you and kissed the top of your head.

"Good afternoon nerd" he said right after, you blushed and smiled back at him "What? Its afternoon? Why didn't you wake me up?" you asked the taller man.

He shrugged and put a hand on your head " You looked really tired last night and i didn't wanna disturb you" he explained gently patting your head.

You smiled at him and leaned into his hand "Why are you being so affectionate today?" you asked as the taller man rubbed your head in a comforting manner.

"Can i not be affectionate towards my girlfriend? Ok ill stop" he said taking his hand off you head and stepping away.

You turned to him and frowned "No wait! I didn't mean it like that" you said walking over to him and grabbing his hand to put back on your head.

He laughed slightly and continued patting your head "You're so cute" he said before patting your cheek and walking to a near by chest.

He brought out his cape and gloves and put them on. From his cape, out fell a small envelope, he hummed in confusion and picked up the white paper container "Hmm?"

He ripped open the envelope and pulled out the same invitation you got "Oh you got one too?" you said pulling the invitation from your inventory.

"You got invited?" he asked taking the invitation out of your hand and looking at it "Yeah i found it on top of the chest in my room when i woke up"