Zhan have another boyfriend?!

"Hello, Haikuan. Where are you?" Yibo asked calling Haikuan.

"I'm in home. Why?" Haikuan replied from another side of phone.

"I'm sending you address, come here as fast as possible. Oh, bring Hao Xuan with you. Also, bring some hockey sticks and bamboo sticks whatever you get soon." Said Yibo gritting his teeth in anger.

"Ah?! What happ...?"

Yibo cut the call before Haikuan complete his sentence. Typing the address, Yibo send it on Haikuan's number.

"Fuck you Zhan. You cheated on me. You have another boyfriend. It's been 7 years, we are in relationship. We are also engaged and you cheated on me." Yibo cursed looking and the restaurant where Zhan is sitting with a boy.

Yibo couldn't see the boy's face because he was wearing cap and mask. And he was standing a little far from them.

Yibo's heart skipped some beats seeing another guy beside Zhan. Yibo was thinking about their love with happy moments in past. How they were spend time together. Zhan was used to love Yibo very much. Actually they both love each other very much. Just because of a stupid cake they broke up.
It's too foolish.

After some moments, Haikuan and Hao Xuan came with three hockey sticks in their hand.

"What happened to you? Why are you standing here?" Hao Xuan asked tapping Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo turned back to Haikuan and Hao Xuan. Yibo was looking sad tears was in his eyes.

"Why are you crying bro?" Asked Hao Xuan in shock.

"Look at Zhan. He have another boyfriend now." Said Yibo pointing on Zhan and that boy with Zhan.

Hearing Yibo, Haikuan and Hao Xuan was also shocked to see Zhan with another guy. Sitting on the restaurant and eating food.

"What?! Zhan!! How could he??!!! Wait, I'm going to ask him." Haikuan said in anger and about to walk to Zhan when, Yibo stopped him.

"Why you are stopping me?" Haikuan asked

"Because, I don't that. I want something else." Said Yibo with a evil smirk.

"What? Do you want to beat Zhan?" Asked Hao Xuan with confusion.

"Aww!! How can you think this. He is my life, bitch. How can I beat him? You have dung in your head." Yibo slapped Hao Xuan's head.

"Then what are you planning?" Asked Hao Xuan.

" I will flog Zhan's new boyfriend." Yibo said in anger.

"Okay. We are ready." Said Hao Xuan and Haikuan in unison.

"Errr... Wait until, Zhan walk out from the restaurant." Said Yibo stopping those two dumbhead.

After few moments, Zhan walk out from the restaurant. Yibo and his team stand infront of the door of the restaurant waiting for that boy. After few seconds, that boy came out from the restaurant. Hao Xuan grasped that boy from behind and closed his mouth with his hand. Yibo and Haikuan started showing their strength in the middle of the road. They were hitting that boy with hockey sticks. The boy was trying to say something but, they didn't allow him to say something. After half an hour of beating that boy. Hao Xuan released that boy. The boy was crying like hell.

Yibo and his team went away from the spot without wasting any time.

Yibo was too frustrated and angry with Zhan. He went to home saying bye to Haikuan and Hao Xuan.

Zhan was sitting on the couch when, Yibo entered the house.

Yibo came infront of Zhan and asked,