pt - 33

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook open his eyes and smile as he saw his wife is sitting next to him on the bed. Sweetly smile at him and gently starts stroking his smooth black hair.

"Good morning"

Y/n said as she bend down and peck jungkook's lips make him chuckles. He smile then hold her hand while is staring at his wife's gorgeous face. For him, she was his everything and he will do whatever to always make sure she's staying by his side with their son.

"Good morning, love"

Y/n smile. But suddenly y/n's eyes wide open and blood starts coming out from her belly make jungkook quickly sit up and looked y/n was stabbed from the back. She fell down on jungkook's laps and her eyes slowly starts closing itself.

"N-no. Please no! Y/n! Stay with me please!"

Jungkook then looked at the door and saw, Taeyong is holding a knife.

"Goodbye jungkook. Take care, always"

"No y/n!"

Jungkook's breathing so fast and looked around realized he was inside his and y/n's bedroom.

Dream, it was a dream.

Jungkook sighed in relief and looked down to see his sweat is dripping from his face. Jungkook looked around the room and sighed as he starts remember about his wife that is still in taeyong and mr jang's grip.

Without he realized, tears start forming in his eyes and one by one of them starts rolling down his cheeks. A small sobs could be heard around the room as jungkook close his face using both of his hands and starts sobbing more.

He miss y/n. He only need her by his side. That's all.

That's all he wanted. But now she's now by his side and it was so upsetting. He don't really know what are they trying to do or plan for his wife and what makes him more worry are their son. Y/n's carrying their son and that just make him full of worries. Yes it's true that they had been planning to save y/n and it's been a week since the incident y/n was kidnapped. Their plan are just not enough yet. And now they're still waiting for their friends to come so the plan to save y/n become easier.

Yes jungkook had send someone to looked after y/n there and it was yoon jin. The best female fighter in his mafia base. But of course yoon jin who's now working there as a bodyguards for 24/7, she can't always report anything about what happened to y/n.

Back to the present, jungkook wiped his tears and sighed. He can't just cry like a loser here, instead of wasting his time crying over his wife that was kidnapped, he should work over to save her. So jungkook stood up from the bed and reached his phone that he put on the table next to the bed. He then dial a number.

"Hey jungkook"

"Taehyung"

************

"Hey Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun turned around and saw jihun is running towards him. As usually, this happened every morning. But this morning jaehyun just shoot a small smile at jihun and of course jihun understand why.