004. Confessions

004. Confessions
!Shorter chapter!

The rest of the day had me in pieces.

Waiting for Kats to get home felt like forever, how was I supposed to act after he did such a thing?!

After a little bit of contemplation, and tv shows, I decide it was a good time to head back over to the Bakugou's residence after I left earlier in the day.

If what Kats said was correct, he should be home in around an hour since that's when we normally eat dinner. I said a quick hello to his father who was reading the newspaper on the couch before heading up to my.. best friend's?Crush's? room.

I got comfortable under the covers and turned on the tv in his room to past the time by faster.

How relaxing.

Apparently it was too relaxing. I awoke to the feeling of warmth from behind me and arms around my mid rift which was exposed from my shirt riding up some.

I knew who it was without even turning around so I didn't feel the need too.

I could tell that he already knew that I was awake as well from the tightening grip on my torso.

"I'm going to be blunt. I like you, and I have for a while now. I'm going to assume from your actions from earlier today that you feel the same way..?" I got more nervous toward the end of my confession which caused me to be quieter, but I did build up the confidence to turn around in his arms to find his staring into my eyes with such a caring look.

"Can I show you how I feel though actions?" He asked while rubbing my chin with his thumb, causing a small rumble to begin in my throat.

Curse him for knowing my weak spots.

I nodded in response to his words and he pulled my face closer to his than it already was and kissed me softly with his pink lips. It felt like bliss and I could feel the rumbling in my throat getting louder as I reciprocated his action.

He hummed into the kiss and his hands that were now on my lower back rubbed up and down before pulling me on top of him, making the rumbling get louder than before.

I wrapped my hands around his neck a kissed him deeper as I pulled him closer by his hair. So warm.

He began to move upwards into a sitting position which left me straddling him.

Me sitting down on his lap caused him to have to lean down slightly from our large height difference to kiss me deeper.

Eventually, a tongue was added and it was so so warm. I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled back from the lengthy kiss, red faced, and stared into his eyes which he stared into back.

"Does that answer your question?"

End of Confessions