Squat toilet

At Erita's school, they have roomates that you have to do everything with like go to the bathroom or go to class.

Erita was partnered with Qiari. One day after school,Erita needed to use the bathroom. "Let's use the bathroom." Erita said. Qiari looked up from her book and nodded. 

They both got up and walked to the girls bathroom. Qiari opened the door and let Erita in. They both went into a stall together and locked the door. 

"You can go first." Erita said even thought her butt felt weird like she was needed to poop. 

Qiari pulled down her underwear and pants and put it on the bench. She squatted over the squat toilet and waited. Pee showered out and she sighed. "It feels good to let it all out, isn't it?" Qiari asked Erita. "Yeah." Erita replied, holding her stoamche. 

Qiari wipped and pulled on her pants and underwear. The toilet flushed.

Erita did the same as Qiari. "Hey! Truth or Dare?" Qiari asked. Erita looked at her, not squatting yet. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to use the bathroom standing up!" Qiari said. Erita nodded to stood over the squat toilet.

Her hands crunched into fists as she squeezed. Half her poop slid out. Oh shoot. My stomache.. hurts!  Erita stuck out her butt and held her belly. All her poop slid out but with a bunch of plops.

After that, Erita blushed.

THE END