1. Typical Annie

This isn't your typical teen fairy tale where everything is perfect and I run into the sunset.

This is the truth.

First day back to school and I'm trying to strive for greatness. So far I'm striving for hunger. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, I dropped my little sister at school.

You're probably wondering how does a 16 year old get a license. Well since my mum got cancer and my dad is working full time, the government gave me a permit to be able to get my license early.

Ever since mum got ill,I got dropped off the honor role, yes England has a honor role.

I see the disappointment dad's face. I feel like mum also blames herself for this evil disease capturing her.

Marc: hey Annie, is that your whip
In the school parking lot?

Annie: which one there's like 50 smart ass.

Ayaz: The black little peougot?

Annie: yeah, why?

Marc & Ayaz: it's so cool.

Marc: is it manual or automatic

Annie: it's man...

Katie: shit, I don't know how the school let you embarrass them by putting it in the main car park. What a loser.

Aaliyah: do I hear bitch, chatting shit?

Katie: do I hear ratchetness walking through the door?

Annie: Go do one Katie, why are you even in our tutor room.

Katie: because I've been moved, apparently Miss Andrew couldn't handle my criticism.

Ayaz: you said that her skirt look like charity shop curtains.

Marc: and her hair looks like she washed it in the school fountain.

Annie: I'm not surprised.

So with bitch already ruining 9:00 am for me I really don't want the rest of the day to occur I can't handle all this.