𝓜 𝓐 𝓣 𝓗 𝓢 𝓒 𝓛 𝓐 𝓢 𝓢

𖠋𖠋𖠋
Your POV
𖠋𖠋𖠋

As we neared a class room I tugged my hand out of Richies. "Do you wanna go in first? I'll probably have to talk to the teacher," I whisper looking up at Richie. "Yeah sure," he replies disappearing behind the door.

I breathe out and wait a bit before walking into the class room. No one apart from the teacher and Richie look at me at first. Then the teacher stands up.

"Class, can you please turn your attention to me!" Mrs what's-her-name yells out to the people across the room.  Everyone turns to look at me. "This is Y/N L/N she's new here please be friendly towards her," she turned to me and smiled. As she opened her mouth to say something one of the four boys from before stomps in and slams the door behind him. It was the bott- I mean blond boy. The teacher glares at him and says "Mr Criss how nice of you too join us." He grunted and looked me up and down, his sour expression turning into a smirk.

He went and sat down, after maintaining eye contact for a second with me. "As i was saying miss L/N my name is Miss green. Please behave. Now-" she sighed " take your seat at the front."

⇠𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕⇢

I leave the class room thinking about where I'd sit at lunch. Maths class was uneventful for the most part. Apart from and odd sly comment from Victor. I'm already fed up today. I just need sleep. Richie forgot me so I'm now just wondering around hoping to find Biology. It's classroom 213.

I can't find it. The bells wrung and I can't ask anyone. I'm not going to ask a teacher. That's weird. I look around at the hall and see the group of four boys. They're smoking. From over here it sounds like they're muttering. However they are at the end of the corridor on the other side.

I walk over to them. I don't want to be beaten up but I need to try and get to Bio. "E-excuse me," I meekly say looking up at them, "Do you know where Bio 213 is?"

✄✄✄
Henry's POV
✄✄✄

I look over at this short girl behind Patrick. He turns around too. "What'd you say princess?" He says grinning at her. She's cute. Her H/C hair is a pretty length it suits her. She's pretty. Exquisite even. She mutters "um do you class 213. I mean do you know where class biology shit umm" she looks up at me and shuffles. Victor chuckles "You mean class 213 biology. I know where it is. I have it next, you were in my last class weren't you sugar?" He walks closer to her seeing her blush. She just stumbles over a combination of words looking at the ground and swaying.

It was cute. She finally found her words and whispered "yea well yea. I mean aha yea you're a bottom shut up." Victor grinned at her and grabbed her hand "To bio?" She looks up and nods rapidly. I felt the urge to hit him.

I don't like her tho. He's just being annoying I think.

。^‿^。