Chapter 1: The Whore

About a week after meeting ash Mewtwo had begin to learn all he could on the younger classman. Mewtwo was a grade above ash and only had a homeroom class with him. How had he not noticed him before. The red haired girl was always nearby ash followed by a brown hair teen named brock. 

Mewtwo was not a fan of either them more so misty than brock since the oaf was crushing on the school nurse. Ash Ketchum the object of his affection took very spefic classes politics, Pokémon biology, Pokémon physiology, animal physiology, and human physiology were to name a few. he also took gym class, geometry, calcuis, chemistry, and serval art classes as well as dance classes.

He recently also took up theater and gardening. However any time he tried to talk to ash he was a blushing stuttering mess. Thus he stalked his crush at night. recently he had gotten a number from the name Giovanni and he seemed to know everything there was about the school and it's students. 

It's how he learned this red head bimbo had a crush on his senpai. currently he was thinking of a way to get rid of her. Ash chuckled as brock told him a punchline to the joke as class ended. misty clung to his arm dragging him to meet her up on the roof top, she had some food for him. ash being hungry shrugged and followed her lead closely followed by Mewtwo.

While ash got his books put away at his locker Mewtwo snuck up to the food misty had made he recently acquired no lethal poison if he put it on senpai's food  he would get sick not too sick but enough to be wary of that red head's cooking.

he placed it on ash's plate and snuck away. when ash sat down with misty and began chatting ash hurled before rushing to the bathroom. Misty in a panic tried some of ash's and went to the bathroom herself.

Mewtwo smirked as he slinked away. The next day ash refused misty' s cooking. misty yelled at him calling him a jerk and it wasn't that bad only for ash to get annoyed and storm off. Mewtwo then messed with misty' s phone causing her to be late to a hang out with ash. ash wasn't happy at  being blamed for misty' s mistake and ignored her for the rest of the day.

In the end misty walked home only to slip on some mysterious liquid and smash her head in. the police found her latter and it was ruled as a freak accident the school however set up security cameras as a safety precaution.