The Paladins and the Nephilim

The Mighty Viking
The year is around 826, 10 years have gone by and many things have happened and when I say many things I mean adventures, the Emperor and his Paladins have been on all kinds of journeys, fighting beasts, giants and dragons alongside their new friend Ishtar-Deela and her bull.
Childe Rowland has also become one of the finest and mightiest of the Paladins, when Pellinore offered to give Rowland Durendal, Rowland refused saying;
" It is your sword, not mine "
Rowland instead wields the sword known as Jokulsnaut.
From time to time, the Paladins would visit Ishtar-Deela and ask the goddess of Nakh to summon a hero from the past, present and future, so that they may have a glorious battle and Tortolina is the one who has asked this of Ishtar-Deela the most, the second individual would be Christine, who is going to ask on this very day.
" So, who do you want to fight this time? " asked the goddess.
" Someone mighty, someone strong, someone who enjoys blood and battle " said Christine.
" Penthesilea? "
" No, I have already fought her and man, that was one hellva battle " said Christine with a smile.
" You broke four ribs, " said Angelos.
" Yeah " said Christine with a smile.
" Then how about Remus? "
" How about a Viking? "
Ishtar-Deela thought about it for a second and then said, with a smile;
" I know just the Viking "
Since his Paladins and knights enjoyed battles so much, Emperor Louis has created an arena where the many battles can take place, while the people look on and the warriors cheer on.
Christine was standing within the arena waiting for her opponent and I would just like to take this moment to say that Christine wields the Singing Sword of Conaire Mór.
" Odd that you would choose a sword like that? " said Shiva.
" What can I say, I like to listen to music while I battle " said Christine who now gave the signal to Ishtar-Deela that she was ready.
Ishtar-Deela held forth her hand and from the dust of the arena appeared a man with a legendary sword.
" Before we begin, let us introduce ourselves, I am Christine, the daughter of wrath and the wielder of the Singing Sword "
" I am Sigebert, the Mighty Viking who befriended the dragon and the wielder of Bal-Gram-Mung "
With the greetings now over, the battle began, Sigebert and Christine answered each other blow for blow.
" I may be going mad, but is your sword singing whenever I strike? " asked Sigebert.
Christine did not reply, she just smiled.
" I see "
The warriors continued their battle while the crowd was excited and the Paladins cheered on.
The crowd and the warriors watching on got to see the amazing skills of both Christine and Sigebert, and in the end, Sigebert was defeated but he did not disappear with shame rather, the Mighty Viking disappeared with a smile.
Christine, now covered in blood and sweat, raised her Singing Sword towards the sky, and combined with everyone's cheering, there could be heard a beautiful melody from the kingdom of Louis.

The great rivals
" Hey Christine "
" What's up? " said Christine talking to Rowland.
" Do you want to join me for a 2-on-2 match? "
" Sure, who are we fighting? "
" Well, I have just finished the Aeneid and Beowulf and I have some great warriors in mind " said Rowland with a smile.
Christine and Rowland were now at the Arena, and Per Rowland's request, Ishtar-Deela summoned the great rivals, Turnus and Breca.
" I gotta say, this was an ingenious idea, " said Christine.
" Yeah, hey, after this, how about you and I do it tonight? " said Rowland.
Christine looked at Rowland with a surprised look.
" So, you are finally ready? " asked Christine.
" Yes " said Rowland without hesitation.
" Very well, just make sure that I don't regret it, " said Christine with a smile.
" Don't you worry, I will leave us both satisfied " said Rowland with a smile as well.
The 2-on-2 match now began and both Christine and Rowland would later find out why Breca and Turnus are known as the great rivals.

Later.
" Are you ready? " asked Christine.
Rowland was nervous.
" Is this your first time? "
" Is this not your first time?! " asked Rowland shocked.
Christine just smiled.
" You just gotta do it, "
" All at once? "
" Don't worry, once it is in, you will feel a world of pleasure and I will be with you all the way " said Christine with a warm smile.
Rowland felt a warmth in his heart.
" Okay.... here I go! "
Rowland took his cup and drank it all down.
Everyone in the bar cheered and Christine finished her cup as well.