~Part One~

You wanted to do something special for Aizawa since it was his birthday today. So you called your friend Mirko to help you.
~On the phone~
Mirko: Hey girl What's up?
Y/N: So you know how it's Aizawa's birthday today right?
Mirko: Of course I do!
Y/N: Well... I wanted to do something special for him, but I don't know what to do.
Mirko: Girl! I got you, meet me at the mall in 10 and you'll see what I got planned!
The line goes dead after that. Panicking,  you quickly get ready and fly out the door. When you arrive, you can see Mirko standing outside the mall waiting for you. You sigh and get out, walking up to her.

Y/N: Hey Mirko what types of torture do you have  planned for me today.?

Mirko: It would be that bad I promise! Were going just get something for you to wear, and then were going to head over to my place real quick.

You sigh and follow her into a lingerie store. While she is pointing all the ones she thinks would look good on you, you see Aizawa out of the counter of your eye. Aizawa is walking off, so decide to follow him leaving Mirko all alone.

Mirko: WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!

You wave at her and continue to follow Aizawa into the corner of the mall where no one goes. Aizawa turns the corner and you lose him. You sped up to catch up to him, but when you turn the corner you get pinned to the wall. You are surprised that it's Aizawa.

Aizawa: What were you doing in that store?

You know that he caught you, but you decide to play it off.

Y/N: I didn't know I was even going there until' I got here and Mirko drug me into there.

Aizawa looks at you knowing that your lying.  Only thing you could think of to make him stop thinking you were lying was to pin him to the wall. So, that's you did. You turned him over and pinned him against the wall. You look at him and see that he is flustered.  You take advance of this and continue to tease him some more. You get closer to his face and whisper in his ear,

Y/N:  Why did you get all flustered baby..? Do you like this?

Aizawa whimpered in desperation. He likes this and hates that you know. You trail your right hand down his torso and down his back, while your left hand continues to keep him place by choking him slightly. Loving every second of this, he lets out a low, almost inaudible moan. Thrown off at first, you pause in place. Giving Aizawa a moment to break free. Aizawa got out of your grip, but before he could get away, you unpause and grab him once again.

Y/N: You thought you could get away. *You chuckle* That's funny, because you won't be able to later.

You smirk at him, and you starting kissing the back of his neck. After about two minutes of you kissing his neck, you can feel him starting to get warmer and melt in your arms. You look at his face, and you can see that he has a slight blush on his face and is enjoying this more than you thought. Aizawa normally loves to be in control, and to have control over you. Aizawa looks at you with a look with curiosity.

Aizawa: Why did you stop? I didn't ask you to.  Please continue.

Hearing this shocked you a bit. Aizawa was acting weird tonight, and you were worried about it, but this is the first, and probably only time you would be able to do this. You decide to ignore it and ask him tomorrow. Aizawa turns round and grabs your hand. He starts leading you out of the mall. You let him drive, but you could tell he was getting anxious to get home., causing him to run two red lights and speed the entire way home.

The entire ride Aizawa kept your hand near his already hard cock. Once you guys were home, he was almost rushing you inside and up the stairs. Once the door of your guys shared bedroom was closed, he attacked you. Not like he does usually, more like begging. You didn't know if you wanted to give him what he wanted, or to toy with him. You could barely think with him all over you like he was. You decide to give him what he wanted since it was his birthday. You grab him by the neck at bit more aggressive then you did at the mall. You kinda like having all this power, and you knew that this would happen one day so you bought something for this very occasion. You push him onto the bed and walk into the shared walk-in closet.