How we met

It all started in the first grade.

yoko was sitting down at the lunch table with the rest of her classmates, she used to sit alone because she was new and didn't really know how to make friends without somebody else coming up to her.

She poked at her nuggets with her fork and her head resting on her hand she let out a small sigh and ate one of her nuggets.

"Hey your yoko mori right" a little girl taped on yokos shoulder she had brown eyes and black hair that were in two ponytails tide together with blue hair ties. Yoko nods her head slowly "Hi im Hanako Izumi" she put out her hand waiting for yoko to shake it "hello Izumi" yoko saids taking hold of the other girls hand.

Soon Yoko and Hanako became great friends but then a nother girl showed up "Class this is are new student Hairi Soyo please treat her with respect" Hairi bows down slightly and says something but yoko didn't understand stand what she said.

At recess Yoko and Hanako went looking for hairi, they looked everywhere they knew "Yoko did you check the slide maybe" Hanako ask with a finger in her check, Yoko makes a face of realization "Hanako your a ge...How ever you say that word" yoko grabs Hanako by the wrists and brings her to the slide doging all of the other students that were in there way.

The slide was red and went around in a circle, at the top it was coverd so anyone can be there and no one will know. Yoko cuffs her hands around her mouth and shouts out for the new kids name "Hairi were are youuuu?"

"Yoko you go look over there and ill look overw here ok?" Hanako saids "Yes mam" yoko runs tworeds the direction under the red slide "hairi are you FOUND YOU" yoko points at the girl with short blue hair that goes to her jaw line.

She also has black eyes "Hey hairi what are you doing here" yoko ask takeing a seatnext to hairi " im...hiding" hairi saids softly "oh are you playing hide and seak" yoko ask tilting her head a little bit "no just hiding" hairi replaced "oh well you wanna play recess is almost over and you shouldn't spend it all hiding" yoko saids she standa up and holds out a hand for hairi to grab.

Hairi grabbed hold of yokos hand, it was soft and warm.

Soon Hanako, Hairi and yoko grew up together and stayed together they did fight a little bit but they always got over it.