Atsumu's day off

*electric zoo playing*
Atsumu wakes up excitedly. The day has finally come! He hurriedly turns off his alarm so his brother doesn't wake to ask what he's doing. He tries his hardest to get down from the top bunk silently.

"...the hell are ya doin'?" Osamu says groggily. Atsumu startles. "Goin' ta the bathroom" he replies. He hears a sigh and physically deflates in relief.

Atsumu makes his way over to their shared closet, going behind Osamu's bedside kitchen setup to grab his pride and joy. A dog fur suit 😏 Atsumu grabs and hurriedly makes his way out.

After quickly getting dressed, Atsumu goes outside and silently locks the front door, then suddenly bursts out in a sprint in the direction of the convention. It may be 5 am, but that never stopped anyone.

Being wary to avoid people out walking their dogs (seriously how weird would that be) and jogging, Atsumu ran through all the dark alleys he could find and made it in record time. It only took an hour! (That volleyball stamina really did him some good 🙄)

Hastily waiting in line, he noticed the person in front of him playing Pokémon on their ds. (I'll leave the fursona to your imagination 😏) Not having much gaming experience except for badly losing to Osamu I'm fifa, he watched over their head, like he really just looked over their head as they blew through the gym.

Their movements were quick, and precise, not a frame wasted, as if they were going for a world record. The person looked up noticing the line had moved forward and put their ds away. Atsumu looked up as well and got even more excited if that was even possible. They were finally letting people in!

After being admitted in, Atsumu looked around for a water fountain. After all, sprinting in a hot fur suit can really leave a guy thirsty. Having spotted the fountain he made his way over only to stop in his tracks.

Blonde hair and glasses, he swore he knew that face from somewhere. "Tsuk-" he started. Blondie turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. Without a word he snapped his fingers and disappeared with a small pop.

Atsumu brought his hands up to his eyes and rubbed, flabbergasted. Er ee er ee er ee they squeaked. That couldn't have happened, right? Maybe his brother hit him too hard on the head... yeah... let's go with that...

After getting hydrated (make sure to drink water today 🦹🏿‍♂️) he heard sudden screams. He whipped around to see people running in fear from some large guy idk.

Having heard a sudden calling, he ran at the guy and tackled him with the force of a dying star. They people screamed in delight, they had been saved! Atsumu tied the man to a support beam with rope someone had handed him (😳) and had someone call the cops.

"Now, let's see who ya really are!" He said as he grabbed the man's face and pulled. The face came off to reveal... Oikawa?!?!!!!1!!!2!3!!1!!2!1!!!!!!!! It all adds up considering the atrocious plaid shorts (so my parents shuffled my furniture around and and top of all my stuff was a picture of plaid shorts oikawa I forgot I printed and I just paled) and unreadable intentions.

"Rats!" Oikawa said, attempting to snap his fingers. Then, out of nowhere, the balding mayor appeared! "T. Thank you for- for saving our convention!" The mayor said, grabbing Atsumu's pawed hand. "Here is a medal from the city for your brave deeds" he continued. Atsumu only nodded and smiled behind the mask. (The head?)

After having his fill of socializing and eating while mentally laughing that Osamu couldn't, Atsumu made his way home. Only this time, he didn't care if people walking their dogs saw him. (Go off I guess) He was mostly just too exhausted.

Making it home, he took off the head piece and was super sweaty. Osamu had gone somewhere so he had some time to take a nap or something. After peeling off his fur suit that was drenched in sweat, he took a bath then passed out on his bunk, tired after a long day.

Yeah, today was a good day for Atsumu.

The end 😁