A Beginning ~ Chapter 1

Mr Cleans' point of view:

Beep~ Beep~
Chirped the alarm clock. 'Oh how could I forget, It's the first day of highschool!'

Mr clean thought to himself and then immediately leaped out of bed putting on his usual white shirt and white jeans. He was looking fresh, and white. As he walked from the mirror looking like a walking cum block, he stumbled upon.. oh my.. A SPECK OF DUST. THIS A DISASTER. HES MR CLEAN A SPECK OF DUST CALLS FOR AN EMERG- right, highschool, no time for dust cleaning.

Mr Clean leapt to the kitchen with excitement and cooked himself and a hearty bowl of bleach with tide pods on the side. Not his preferred brands but it'll do, after all it IS the first day of highschool. Remembering that he gulped down his breakfast and ran to the door. As he walked outside he saw the bus had left him already. He felt dreaded and chased the bus gasping for breath as he put the rest of his tide pods in his mouth. He ran for not even 5 minutes and made it to the entrance of the highschool. So many other students seemed excited, while others depressed. The school was big and wide, but looked dirty. They should make me a janitor instead of a student.. Mr Clean thought to himself.

He could tell that this was going to be a long year.