The Shiny Man ~ Chapter 2

Obama's point of view:

Hmm I wonder how everyone's going to be like this year. Obama thought to himself as he got off the bus. As his lengthy feet hit the ground he spotted something- no, someone- what was that? It shined so bright it could blind you. Soon enough the clouds covered the sun making this man less blinding. How could anyone be so clean. Obama stared at the shiny man aimlessly wondering around as if he didn't know his way around here. Lucky for me I showed up at the open house. Obama thought, smirking. I loosened the straps on my bag and walked to the man.

I held out my hand, "The name's Obama. Your's?" I said waiting for a reply. The sparkly man held out a finger and then digged in his bag. I stood in awe for how a man could be so clean. He then took out a wet wipe and grabbed my hand scrubbing it violently. I didn't know what to do so I stood there, a nervous grin forming on my face. Once my hands were squeaky clean the man walked to a can and threw away the wipes, then returning with a grin that if the sun was out, it would blind you. "I'm Mr Clean, but you sir, can call me whatever you like." He said in a seductive tone. I pulled up my bag, as I do when im nervous or uncomfortable.

If we shared any classes, this year would be unbearable.