Chapter 5: Beyond Birthday

~★★Beyonds POV★★~

I smiled at the computer screen.

"Fushia Green huh? Intresting. I like." I said licking my lips.

Im Beyond Birthday.  Someone who is a cannibal. Someone who has killed many. Someone who is hungry for more.

I pick up my knive and put it in my pocket. Then I got a paper bag.

"L is dead so no one is here to stop me" I said licking the knife. "I feel bad that it has become a habit."

When I got to the Wammys House I climbed in through Fushia's window.

~★★Far's POV★★~

I blacked out.

Im scared.

Near help me.

The sack was removed from my head and revealed a person with blood on his teeth.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the cheek and saw that blood was pouring out of it.

"Beyond..."

"Hello....Fushia"

"Long time no see have you come to kill me for dumping you."

"Mabye Fushia. Did you know I still loved you"

"Sorry Beyond. Im really sorry."

"I know you are Fushia"

He put a bandage and my wound and said "Im sorry if I hurt you. I didnt know what I was thinking"

He placed a soft kiss on my not touched cheek and untied me from the chair.

"Goodbye Beyond."

"Goodbye Fushia"

I swear I heard a sniffle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if your a fan of blood and gore but im not. Tbh I love Beyond so I say that he and Far ( Fushia) used to date.
:)
Vote comment and share if you can thanks!
Ps sorry if this chapter is short. Fucking writers block...again. mabye I qill make another chapter to make up for this one. Mabye.. :) thanks for listening to my rambling.