Chapter I: Ambitious Incarnation

(Lucifer/589 BC)

"[An angel has fallen into our domain? And you claim Azazel has her seized in chains?]" I asked the kneeling Shetaimură, my talons scratching my chin as he gave his report. So she is held captive in Azazel's chains after he killed her two escorts? This is quite a start. Now, how do we break this holy whore?

"[Yes, my lord. She stashed beneath his chambers. She hath ounces worth of faith left over. Tis perfect for experimentation, he declares.]" He replied. A smile then splayed out on my face as my eyes lit with glee; forget experimentation and research! We could use her as a breeder! A child with such power, the light of God in my palms to diminish His lambs and arise with my brethren into Paradise! This is the perfect opportunity, my chance to at last tear down their Golden Gates, litter His Kingdom with the blood of his children, and claim His- no, MY throne! 

"[Have him conceive with her, a Se'irim of his blood, his flesh. Doesn't matter what happens to the girl afterwards, so long as that child grows to be a weapon.]"

"[Yes, my lord.. but will one child be enough?]" Shetaimură dared to ask. I stood up and clouded the whole room in my blackness. Had he not elaborated his statement, I would've charred his insides, starting with that careless tongue. "[I mean, if he were to fail, you could have someone else as your backup. Mayhaps a seed of your own?]"

My laughter had then filled the room with glee and amusement. This was perfect! They wouldn't expect two of them! "[You speak wisely, my good and faithful servant. Then let it be preached throughout all of Hell we shall have TWO DARK MESSIAHS, nurtured by Hell's breasts to rise from her maw, litter Mother Earth with His wolves, and pry open the gates of Heaven for me to rule!! Tell Azazel of this news, and make sure the boy's been nurtured void of light and taught a lack of mercy. As for you, my dear Ire, preach to our brethren that our saviors are soon to come.]"

"[Yes sir.]" She replied. The warden nodded with her, both exiting the doors. Twas then that I summoned my succubus of a wife who flew to my throne and bowed before me.

"[You called for me, my lord?~]"

"[The Beast is ready to be made. You will be the bearer and nurturer of this fruit, and raise him in my image.]"

"[Of course, my dear Emperor~]" She replied, bowing again at my order.

(Azazel) 

Whilst polishing and sharpening my most favored of blades, a knock on the door went off, interrupting the work. "[Goddammit.. *sigh* I'll continue my work with you in a minute, Narkarmos.]" I whispered to the semi-living sword, setting it down and answering the door.

"[Azazel, Chief of Wrath and the Se'irim, our lord has a request."]

"[My time of work shall not be wasted by your breath, but if it is our master whom sent ye, you may speak.]" I scowled, annoyed by Lucifer's angel.

"[Our lord wishes that you breed with the angel thou've captured, and raise him to slaughter our long awaited enemies.]" The warden said. Me? Breed with that wench?! I only kept her for research, to find weaknesses in our opposers! Now I'll have to use whatever of the two dead men is fresh?! ...alas, tis the Emperor who seeks this happening. A blend of both angel and demon would prove most useful, but the holy within could cause rebellion. I'll have to suppress that as much as possible. 

"[..Very well. Tell the Emperor that I shall have their birth announced once they are born.]" I told the warden before they flew away with a bow and I locked the door shut. "[Conception with an angel, who still holds onto her heavenly strings? I loathe doing this as a lord of Wrath.. but the child is required. He shall be my successor, both in Wrath and in the coming war. A holy name inverted, a prior of this rebellion... Prīus.. Nazaeroth.. The child's name will be Prīus Nazaeroth.]"

As I thought about this abominable newborn, I continued sharpening Narkarmos' edge, refining the jawbone guard on both sides of the hilt, and ensuring the sulfur gases still breathed from the pores. After that, I squeezed the fleshy handle to pop out its serrated tooth. Weapons are scripters of war, but one like this?.. I foresee a great story written in your wrath and the blood of the holy, and only you, Prīus, will be worthy of such a blade! Setting Narkarmos away and heading from my smith, past the cellar, and to the basement, I glared at the shackled wench with disgust. She caught onto my stares and frantically squirmed in her binds. 

"[W-What do you want from me?!]" The shackled angel stuttered once I slammed open the door, then shut it back. Worn down, tattered, and tired was the woman.. This was the perfect opportunity to fulfill the Emperor's order, even if I wanted her for nothing but research. Mayhaps a glass of rum once I'm finished destroying her...

"[Fruit.]"

"[I have nothing to feed you, demon! Return to your work and leave me be in darkness!]" She spat. "[You have ravaged me enough with your wicked ambitions!]"

"[A foolish interpretation. I speak not of food, Amadeus,]" I replied, clutching her jaw and lifting her head as her shivering eyes met mine. "[Scream for your 'righteous God' to your heart's content. He does not exist here.]"