Ch. 5 Nightmare Pocket Dimension Fight (Pt. 3)

When we got to the middle, Sabre was nowhere to be seen. Meaning, whoever our attacker was, took him and we have to prepare for the fight of our lives...

{Dark Steve's POV}

"Well, Dark Steve, you yet again failed another task. This one was easy too and you still failed!" Nightmare Steve says.

"I had my decisions once you let go of your grasp from me. I chose to help Sabre and his friends. If you were still in control of me, I would've destroyed him but I'm glad you let go of me." I tell him.

"Oh hush you ungrateful piece of Darkness! Now Nightmare Steve is Light Steve ready?" Someone said.

"Almost. He needs a few more modifications and then he can attack." Nightmare Steve replied.

"Good. Finish him up and then when Sabre and his companions arrive, he will attack them." The voice says smugly.

"Don't you DARE hurt Sabre or the others! If I still had my powers I would attack you right here!" I shout. Nightmare Steve turns away like he didn't hear me.

He starts walking away to finish with Light Steve and I'm just stuck, tied together, and laying on the floor. I struggle against the ropes and I wince when they rub a certain spot on my wrists. Tears come to my eyes as I ribs my wrists more and I look up to see the strange Entity looking down at me and smirking.

"Your friends arrived a few moments ago, but I couldn't tell Nightmare about that. Anyways, the Darkness will defeat them, and then it will be easier to destroy the companions. Get comfy, Dark Steve, this will be quick and you will want to watch every second of this." He says. He walks off smirking still and I keep struggling against the ropes.

As he walks down the stairs of the castle tower I shout to him, "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He stops and turns to look at me.

"Oh, but I already have..." (Sound familiar??????) He walks down the rest of the stairs and I hear a door slam and lock.

"Now what? Sabre, if you're out there, please hear me. Please stay safe, I miss you and I hope you're okay. Stay safe." I say to myself.

I hope the Nightmare Essence doesn't spread any faster than it was, I feel Nightmare getting weaker in his current body. Please contain the Essence so he doesn't gain control.

{A few minutes later}

I wake up from a small nap when I hear lightning. I scramble to my knees and carefully move my arms so I don't scrape and leave anymore bruises on my wrists.

I hear the door to my tower unlock and see Light Steve walking in, his hair and clothes splattered with different shades of grey. His eyes a dark blood red with no shine or emotion to them.

"Here. This may be yours. Don't try anything with him though, Nightmare Steve still has control over him and can make him attack when he needs." He says. He drops a figure who is in a white suit covered in dirt and grass. His hoodie is off which shows grass in his hair and his hair mangled from fighting and damp with sweat.

"Sabre!" I shout. I scoot over to him and try to raise him.

"Light Steve, wait!" He turns.

"What?" He says impatiently.

"Can you ask Nightmare Steve if he can release my hands from these ropes? I don't have my powers and I'm too weak to do anything. Can you ask him for me please?" I ask him. I sound crazy asking Light Steve for help.

"Fine. I can't guarantee he will do it but I'll ask. This is the one favor you get from me though." He says. I nod and he walks off. I hear the door close and lock.