Chapter 1

M/n's pov

I get into my new class and it's for smart people.

"Class we have a new student. M/n, would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asks.

"Hello, I'm M/n Hellraiser. Thats all you really need to know." I say. I go and sit down.

Pheobe's pov

There was a new boy who walked in. He was wearing all black. He had a leather jacket too. He is really hot. Somethings weird about him. He is really cute though. He seems like a supervillain.

"Hello, I'm M/n Hellraiser. Thats all you really need to know." He says and he goes and sits down. Wow, not a people person. The class continues. He looks bored though.

After class I go to him. "Hi. I'm Pheobe Thunderman." I say.

"Don't try talking to me. Or flirting either. My family would like to meet yours. Your parents will know who I am and my parents. My older brother might come too. We will try not to kill you. Dinner on Saturday at your place, no exceptions." he says smirking and he walks away.

Creepy. I should tell mom and dad.

Back to M/n's pov

She's definitely a superhero. She thinks I'm hot though. Too bad for her. I'm gay.

After School I bump into a guy. He's cute. "Hi there. Sorry for bumping into you." I say with a smile. He looks at me.

"I-its fine. I'm Max Thunderman." he says. Great another one and he just had to be cute. My smile fades.

"Thunderman huh? I met your sister in class. Let me make sure I read her mind right. Are you a superhero?" I ask frowning.

"N-no. My family is though. I'm the acception." he says.

"Good. I'm M/n Hellraiser. You can tell your parents you met me. Your sister has already met me as I told you. Never liked your parents. Although my family would like to meet with yours. I told your sister this. No killing or torturing, we'd like to try not to. They'd lose anyways. Dinner at your place on Saturday. Make sure they don't do anything or else..." I say leaving the threat open. I smirk. "You will be fine. Your family won't be so luck if they do something stupid though." I continue. He gulps. I walk away.

Max's pov

After School I bump into a guy. He's Hot! "Hi there. Sorry for bumping into you." He says smiling.

"I-its fine. I'm Max Thunderman." I say. God he's hot.

"Thunderman huh? I met your sister in class. Let me make sure I read her mind right. Are you a superhero?" He ask frowning.

"N-no. My family is though. I'm the acception." I say.

"Good. I'm M/n Hellraiser. You can tell your parents you met me. Your sister has already met me as I told you. Never liked your parents. Although my family would like to meet with yours. I told your sister this. No killing or torturing, we'd like to try not to. They'd lose anyways. Dinner at your place on Saturday. Make sure they don't do anything or else..." I say leaving the threat open. I smirk. "You will be fine. Your family won't be so luck if they do something stupid though." He continues. I gulp. He walks away.

M/n's pov

When I get home my brother tackles me. We fight until he's on the ground. We grin at eachother.

"We have dinner at the Thundermans on Saturday. No killing or anything evil or cruel or rude. I want to show Max our house on Sunday too. Then I can fuck him." I say. My brother complains that we won't be torturing them.

"Fine. You can play a small prank. Don't take it too far though. If they do something stupid I will give you a green light. Don't do anything to Max though.  I want him as a boyfriend." I say. They nod.

Max's pov

When I get home mom and dad are waiting.

"Max, we have to tell you who the Hellraisers are." They say. I nod.

"Did you meet him, because I haven't told them the bad part." Pheobe says.

"Oh. Yeah. I met M/n. Um... we are hosting dinner on Saturday. With the Hellraisers who will hopefully not kill you all. If you do something stupid... it was nice knowing you." I say.

"What about you?" Nora asks

"I will have to watch them kill you. I'm staying alive. For a reason I don't know." I say. Pheobe glares at me.

"I said I don't know." I repeat.

"Max, the Hellraisers are evil supervillains who like to kill and torture. We're superheroes and even the best superheroes can't stop them. Oh, and M/n is the leader. If he wants to try this we have to be really careful." Dad says.

"Well. I really want to meet them. I kind of like M/n." I say blushing.

"Well this is going to go well." Mom says sarcastically.

Thats the end of the first chapter. I don't update very much but if you really want more... which I doubt just tell me how much you like it. I might update then. I really don't have confidence.

[confidence < that was corrected to coffee which I also don't have but really want.]