Adam and Julia Part 1

M: You guys-
A: What Mariah? You want permission to fuck my brother again-
G: Adam chill out.
A: THAT JUST SLIPPED OUT.
G: I mean, it happens.

Adam's still pissed off after he walked in to me and George doing it. Well maybe if you knocked then this wouldn't be an issue.

M: Who are you talking to first of all?
A: It just slipped out, I wasn't thinking at first.
M: Adam I know you want to be screwed by her.
A: Who?
M: You know exactly who.
A: What- NO. We're just friends.
M: That's what you think. She probably thinks of you guys as more than friends. But who knows? I'm just a random woman who fucked your brother.
A: Well can you at least...help me out?

Oh now he wants my help. Okay Adam.
We walked all the way to Julia's house in 80 degree heat, I didn't feel like doing so but if it was to help Adam, especially since...all that, then of course I would help him.

M: First, you need to shower because you just came from outside.

So after 10 minutes of waiting for him to finish, I went to talk to Isabel.

I: Sup Mariah.
M: Hey Izzy.
I: Never heard you call me that before.
M: Can I talk to you for a bit?
I: Go for it.
M: So about me and George, how do you feel about me and him getting intimate?
I: I mean, its natural. When the time comes the time comes. I'm not mad but it was just so unexpected.
M: I understand, that's basically all I wanted to ask you. Oh yeah, and Adam wants to make a move on Y/N, you wanna come?
I: Bitch you already know the answer is yes!

So now, Isabel is with me on this. The final person to ask is George.

M: Hey.
G: Hi.
M: You okay?
G: Yeah, why?
M: I'm just asking about when we...did it. How did you feel about all of that?
G: It was awkward with Isabel and Adam walking in. But other than that, I enjoyed it. How'd you know I liked knife play?
M: Never heard that from you before.
G: Unexpected right? I have lots of kinks and turn ons when it comes to this stuff. Like knife play, restraining, choking, dominant women...that's basically it?
M: You're into dominant women?
G: Yeah! I love women in charge. I'm not into submissive women because I'm not really a person to tell someone what to do or have more power over someone. Its either less power or equal power.

I'm not really the dom type, but George? Submissive?

M: So you're sub?
G: Exactly.

That's something I never knew about him.
I'm submissive towards men, but for someone like George; 5'11", athletic, and body piercings, to be submissive is surprising. I mean...if that's what the man prefers to be...
Even ADAM is sub. One time I overheard him say something about preferences when it comes to power in a relationship, and he prefers dominant partners over submissive partners. Does submissiveness run through the men in this family?

Adam finally got out of the shower, and got dressed. He took SO LONG too. I guess he wanted to look his best for them.
So a Black tank top, Jeans, a Beanie, Black Vans, and a silver chain is your outfit for today? It actually looks good though.
Julia would definitely like this.

I: You're wearing that?
A: Yep.
M: It actually looks good.
I: Not bad.
G: I agree.

As soon as we got there, it became cool again. We had to sneak and listen so she wouldn't be suspicious.
He knocked and they came to open the door a few minutes later.

Julia: ADAM!!
A: Hey!
Julia: I didn't know you would be here.
A: I just stopped by to say hi.
Julia: I'm glad you did.
A: So I've been wanting to talk to you about something-
Julia: Tell me!
A: I know we just met, but what do you think of me as?
Julia: Wow! Um...I do like you as a friend.
A: So what happened when you were over at my sisters house?
Julia: Oh that? I just did it in a friendly way.
A: And basically that kiss had no meaning.
Julia:  Yeah...
A: I understand that.
Julia: I wanted to tell you something also.
A: Hit me.
Julia: Well first you need to come in so no one can hear us and think some shit is happening. I swear, these people here are nosy as hell.
A: Oh- okay.

The door just slammed and locked immediately. Okay "we're just friends", I know what you're thinking.

Its been 10 minutes and he FINALLY LEFT her house.

G: So how did it-
I: Dude what the fuck is that?
M: Oh wow...

There was a hickey near his collarbone, a HICKEY.

A: Not you guys pointing it out right away.
G: So what did she tell you?
A: I don't even know.

Adam comes to me to issues like this because his siblings get a little uncomfortable hearing about it.

M: Tell me what happened.
G: You guys gonna talk in private?
M: Yeah. You guys gonna wait for us?
I: No.

The sassiness in her voice.

M: SPILL
A: So, after she pulled me in and closed the door, she pulled me to their bedroom and closed the door as well, locking it too for some- oh my god.
M: Shut up. Continue what you were saying.
A: She pinned me on their bed and that's when it all started.
M: And you didn't do anything?
A: Nope, I was too distracted. She led me into a trap.
M: Oh Adam, always falling for people's tricks.
A: That's not true.
M: So...
A: I don't know man, she just put me into this trap that I couldn't escape and I loved it too. By the way we were moving, she was on top and that's when I was just like...wow, and when her fingers interlocked with mine, I...it felt too good. I felt something between us. I wanted it to keep going but that could escalate and I'm not ready to do it until the relationship gets serious.
M: So, this person, who you barely know, just made out with you and marked you.
A: Yep.
M: Oh shit...you're a whole magnet.

Oh he was red and couldn't stop laughing.
I bet she rocked your world too.

This was so cute! The way that he just explains and uncontrollably laughs is just too wholesome. Like imagine having your crush flirt with you and being happy to see you, and just instantly make out with you.

We went back home but we didn't know what to do, so we thought; lets have a night out and do whatever the fuck we want!
I'm about to have a night out with the Jones siblings, the three oldest ones too! Do you realize how much of a party animal they are?
Oh shit, this nights going to be so fun.