2

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Incoming call from Rashaad Wilson-"

I answered the call before the phone started beeping.

"Hello." I heard his familiar voice through the phone.

"Hey daddy." I said nervously

"Wassup babygirl."

"Nothing I just miss you."

"I miss you too. Still haven't got out the house yet?" He asked trying to be funny.

I didn't get out the house that much due to me always painting but when I did it was only for a few hours.

"Good question, still haven't drop the soap yet?"

"Cleo don't be talking on this jail phone on bullshit." I could hear his mug through the phone which made me laugh. "But I got some news for you, I got court in two months.

"Really?! Are they letting you out early?"  A huge smile developed on my face.

"Mm will see. You know they wanna keep a nigga locked up here til I die." I heard him sigh. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

We talked for a bit more until the call was about to time out.

"And Aries?" I hummed in response. "It ain't your fault." I heard before the call disconnected.

I bit my lip as tried to contain my tears. Sometimes it's hard to talk to my dad when I feel like it's my fault that he's in jail. I guess he seemed to notice because at the end of each call, he tries to tell me otherwise.

I felt my phone vibrate. I answered and waited til the call connected.

"ARI- what's wrong boo?" She frowned once she saw my face.

"Nothing, I was just talking to my dad." I retorted as I wiped my tears away.

"We was going to ask if you wanted to come to Relly house with us but if you don't want to that's fine." She knew when I talked to my dad, I didn't want to be bothered so she usually lets me have time to myself, with occasionally checking up on me.

"No it's fine, come pick me up."

"Ight bet. Love youuu."

"Love you too." I hung up the call before grabbing my towel and going to bathroom, passing my mother's room in the process.

"CLEO," I walked back towards her room and leaned against the door frame.

"Yes mama."

"Where you going?" She asked turning away from the tv.