Season 2: Episode 2: Endless

After (Y/N) got back from a mission, he immediately went to Dr. Cho. After analysing him, Dr. Cho came back into the room with the results.

(Y/N): Well?

Dr. Cho: I am sorry, sir. But it seems that there will be no end to you're nightmares unless we locate the source.

(Y/N): DAMNIT!!!!

(Y/N) then punches the wall and forms a hole in the wall. Then Wanda walks in the room and uses her power to try and calm (Y/N) down.

Wanda: It's ok. Calm down. Everything is alright.

(Y/N)'s body calms down but not his emotions.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Helen. My anger got the better, the better of me.

Dr. Cho: Don't worry about it, sir.

(Y/N) and Wanda walks out of the room, when the two get to their room, Wanda and (Y/N) put on their bed wear. After they lie down and go to sleep, (Y/N) has another nightmare, not even surprising him.

Nightmare:

???: Willingly or forcibly, you will join us, (L/N)!

End of nightmare:

(Y/N) woke up, sweating. Wondering what that nightmare meant. Then his head started to hurt, then Wanda woke up and uses her power to try and ease (Y/N)'s head pain. Then she pulls him back into bed as (Y/N) managed to fall asleep again thanks to Wanda's power.