newt imagine seven pt. two

Read last chapter ;)

Newt's eyes widened for a moment before he shooke his head, unsure.

"You think you are, or you are love? I don't want to do something when you aren't ready." He said seriously.

"I am." You whispered, struggling with confidence. You bit your lip and peered up at him. The more that you thought it, the more it made sense. You loved Newt.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You smirked and moved his body closer towards you. He leant forwards and kissed you once with his hand cupped around your cheek. He pulled back and eased his own jeans down and shirt back off in one swift movement. He kicked them away as my eyes found his erection, hard as rock against his abdomen. The skin around his torso was still damp, glistening as he moved himself. Newt carefully eased himself back down and hovered over you. He swallowed before kissing you again.

"I'm glad it's me," He murmered throatily, "to be the only guy you've ever let in like this." And you smirked.

"You never know." You whispered and he let out an impatient laugh before slowly peeling off any layers you had on and for the second time today, you lay there exposed.

Newt surveyed you with a look in his eye you couldn't read. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds but you still craved for him. You tugged at the edges of his boxers and he took that off in a stroke as well. You felt your mouth pop open. He was huge, but you wouldn't go into details.

Newt leant over to the nightstand and fished around in the top drawer, taking back a foil packet moment later. He tore it in two with his teeth and put the condom on. He nestled his body between your spread legs. You smirked and wriggled, trying to get comfortable.

"Like I said," he leant in to kiss you again, "beautiful."

He pressed two fingers in my slit, this time though, to size you up. You groaned as Newt stiffened his fingers at your entrance and rolled them around.

"You don't feel too tight, love." He murmured, his eyes finding yours.

"Just relax, okay? It'll be fine. I'm right here with you. And if I hurt you," he paused to slowly remove his fingers, "you let me know. I don't... I don't want to hurt you. It might, so if it gets to be too much, let me know. I want this to be a good thing for both of us. Not just mindless pleasure for me." Newt said and you were filled with love. He wasn't just in it to stick his dick in anything, he was in it because he loved you.

"You aren't that big Newt." You said with a cocky grin and he snorted.

Newt tugged the blanket from beneath you both and tossed it to the floor. You made an anxious move to take his length, but he rested your hand away.

"No, right now is all about you Y/N." He murmured and leant down to kiss your forehead. Newt kept his lips firmly against the skin there as he gripped his own length and slowly eased a little of himself into you.

It felt odd, at first, until he pressed himself in further and something ripped inside of you. It was a sharp snap of pleasure and pain. You bit down on a strangled scream as Newt pushed himself even further in. He pressed his lips to your forehead tighter as he sensed your distress but you couldn't take it. Despite the teasing, Newt really was too big.

"Y/N?" He whispered shakily, pulling his lips away from your forehead.

"Uh huh?" You gasped out, your eyes burning from the pain. Pain like an incredible pressure funneled through you and burned white hot at your entrance.

"Oh my God. We're not doing this. No way. I'm... I'm bloody hurting you." Newt half-whimpered as he slowly pulled himself out.

"I'll be fine, wasn't so bad." You breathed, you sounded unconvincing even to yourself.

"Y/N it's fine. We have the rest of our lives here. We can take it as slow as you'd like." Newt said quietly below pressing his lips to yours.

You kissed him back gently and smiled into it. He was right. You had the rest of your life to spend with Newt.

"Maybe tomorrow." Newt joked and poked you in your side. Instead of responding, you kissed his cheek.