Chapter 1

As I walked into class with my best friend Rose, I saw him. Ashton Irwin, sitting in the back of the room with his three best friends. As Rose and I make our way towards them, seeing as she was dating Luke the tall blonde.

“Hey girls!” they all smiled.

“Hey, babe.” Rose giggled as they kissed while I made gaging noises behind them.

“Whatever, Grace. You’re just jealous.” I stick my tongue out at her. “So boys, Gracie-poos parents are out of town for the weekend so we were wondering if you four wanted to come hang out and maybe spend the night.” We had kinda discussed this but the conversation never got that far, the only reason I’ve ever said a single word to Ashton is because his best friend is dating my best friend.

“Sure, that should be ok.” Calum said looking around to all the boys, including Ashton, who all nodded. Oh goody.

Just then class started.

***

After school we all met at Rose and my lockers with the boys and decided that all the boys would stop at their houses to get pajamas and clothes for tomorrow and Rose would text look directions to my house.

When we reached my house we all hopped out of the car and I literally ran up to the door to unlock it and calm my dog down.

“It’s a little ankle biter.” Mikey laughed.

“Yeah, you guys hungry?” I laughed.

“FOOD!!” all the boys yelled.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed some crackers, cheese, meat, and chips.