Chapter 09 - Slade Angel

Gabriel walked quickly back to his office but I still managed to catch up.

Why am I following this guy again?

Closing the door to his office he pulled me to sit on the couch.

"What do you think you were thinking back there? you let Slade fully control you? You almost killed Danna. Do you know that it will make a war between our packs?" Gabriel said.

He gets the first aid kid and put it in the table and cleaned my wounds. Gabriel didn't know that I can heal myself.

"I don't like what she said to me, and why do you have to protect that woman? She would have been dead if you had not protected her."

It poured the disinfectants on my wounds. "Ouch! Take it easy idiot!" I said.

"We have rules Angel, I know that Mark already told you about that. Even you're here to help us, it doesn't mean you can freely kill our pack members, it will compromise both of our pack treaties." Gabriel said.

Mark suddenly entered my mind. He would probably scold me when he found out what had happened to me. He told me not to lose control.

"Are you blaming me Gabriel? Why don't you go and clean Danna wounds? Probably, she'll be more delighted and you both can fuck the hell out of each other." I said pulling my hands away from him.

"Angel can I explain?"

"Explain what? You have nothing to explain to me. I understand that you do not want someone like me. Don't worry soon we will forget you too and we will also have our new mate."

"No!" He stood up suddenly causing his seat to overturn. "You are made for me. No other wolf deserves you but me. I will not let you go and be with someone else. You are mine."

I get angry with what he said. How dare him saying that to me.

"You? You're wrong. Hello Gabriel, you rejected me two years ago and now is my time to reject you too. I Slade Angel Clinn accepted Claw Gabriel Rennon reje ----" Before I could finish accepting his previous rejection, Gabriel pulled me and bite my neck. He marked me.

A new sensation sends through my body. I feel sparks all over my skin. Suddenly, the pain of his marked fades and replaced by a strange feeling. I feel like that my body is on fire. I want his touch.

Gabriel pulled away but grab my face and kissed me.

I just realized I was responding to his kisses. Gabriel pulled me closer to him and deepened his kiss. He pushes my shirt up and hold one of my breasts with his hand. I feel very hot and I can't help but moan. Gabriel's hand moves down to my pants but before he can put his hand inside, I pushed him away.

Slade feel happy inside of me while I feel betrayed.