The meeting - Chapter One

UK's POV:

It was a warm, damp morning when I woke up at 10:00 A.M, wait... 10:00 A.M?! I'm late for the meeting with all the countries! I quickly dressed up, brushed my teeth and grabbed my burnt toast, France ( 🇫🇷 ) stared at me in annoyance and rolled her eyes, she hasn't speaken to me for a longing month since I found out she was cheating on me with that damn Germany. He spoilt her and she doesn't even take care of the children, she actually abuses them, that's why they moved away from us to become independent. I sighed and grabbed my BMW car keys. This morning I said to France "Goodbye, slut." She growled and stomped away upstairs, probably to finish packing. I scoffed and got into my car starting to drive away to the large, glass building in Leeds for the meeting, today it was in my country of West Yorkshire, UN (United Nations) said there will be guests. I wonder who, I parked and saw a G-Wagon? No-one our of these countries can afford a £100,000 car here, it's too expensive! Probably Russia or America then, one of the rich countries. I shut down my car and grabbed my suitcase and top-hat. I ran into the building through the wet roads. I stumbled into the building and signed-in with the styling pen they give us, I god damn hate those filthy pens. They are so squeaky and cringe, BLEH! They sound like a fork screeching on a plate or chalk on a chalk-board being pressed on with whole might! I got the elevator and went to floor 26, the fourth highest floor in the building. I went to the large room the meeting was held at, 4 more countries weren't here from traffic, I guess we have to wait for them. After the 4 countries arrived (Brazil, Russia, Colombia and Finland) we all sat down, and UN began to speak, "Alright, countries of all continents. We have special guests coming in for us today to talk about weapons and their behaviour, trust me, they are professionals with these weapons and you do not want to mess with these guns, knives, bombs and much more. The first guess is...Japanese Empire and Third Reich!" Everyone wasn't surprised  because they saw her yesterday with third Reich. Also know as Nazi. They talked about such weak bombs and knives that everyone in the room got bored. As they left, UN announced, "Now welcome, USSR!" I choked on my tea and Russia fell of his chair, America gasped.

USSR's POV:
I entered the room fed up with work, I slammed my paper works on the glass table and looked at everyone who was in shock, especially UK who choked, why is Jack (UK because his flag is called Union JACK) blushing? I sighed and started to speak about the worlds most powerful weapons, the ones I own, no-one else.

UK's POV:
I was red, gushing with blush and fluttered. I looked away and thought to myself, 'Do I really like him?' I heard him say my name with his deep, Russian, husky voice. I looked at him, "Y-Yeah sorry mate-" USSR looked at me as I just called him 'mate', he stared at me with his golden eyes and his communist eyepatch, "I-I mean comrade.' He smiled as he accepted my apology. I smiled back as he continued, as it ended, he said, "United Kingdom, in my office after this meeting, Floor 21, door 5. Thank you." Russia winked at me and raised his eyebrows up and down, Russia mouthed: "You wanna fuck him, don't you?" I blushed at the thought of me moaning in USSR's ear as he put his 11 inch dick in me. I scoffed like that will never happen. I was kinda sad at that thought, wait what, SHUT THE FUCK UP MIND. Ugh!

USSR's POV:
UK doesn't know what's going to go down in my office, he's gonna get fucked up. I grinned cheekily at the thought. My mind randomly thought of him moaning loudly and bouncing on my dick. SHIT! O' lord when will I stop thinking of him, but his body is so curvy and his ass is plum. SHUT THE FUCKING SHIT UP. I sighed. He probably doesn't even love me like I love him...

.AFTER THE MEETING.

A knock came on my wooden door and I yelled, "COME IN." UK stepped inside to room and closed the door, my office wasn't glass like the others, it was wood and a glass wall to show the whole outside which was high in the air, "Lock the door please.." I said, and so he did. I stood up and pushed him into the wall and put my hand other his shoulders and my left leg under his thighs. I stared into his emerald blue eyes as we both blushed, I leaned into a kiss and he gladly accepted, I asked for entrance and he let me. We parted and a string of saliva connected our tongues. Jack whispered in my ear in a pleading , romantic voice, "Fuck me raw daddy~" I grinned and slammed him into the table. I pulled his pants down and boxers like I did with mine and I shoved my dick into him. He let out a painful moan, "It's okay, soon you'll be pleading lil' slut~" ,I whispered, "Don't be too loud, people are around here." I started to thrust in and out and received a moan each time I pounded him, he pulled out and pushed me over onto the sofa and sat on my dick, he moaned silently in pleasure, I grinned and he started to bounce, I groaned softly at his speed bouncing.

UK's POV:
I moaned loudly, "Mhm~ Nya-a~ FUCK!" He hit my prostitute. I yelled in pleasure and shivered. This 'fuck session' went of for hours which felt like minutes only.He soon shot his sperm and cum inside me, I moaned softly. I hope I don't get pregnant with his child...France would think I'm disgusting, who cares what she thinks, I love him, and he loves me! After we both finished dressing up, he sweeped me from my feet and carried me to his car, the G-Wagon I saw in the morning, he dropped me off to my house and I smiled, "T-Thanks.." I mumbled loud enough so he can hear me. USSR replied with a, "Your welcome, babe~" , "Oh No, my cars still in the car park!" I said sadly, USSR replied, "I've got a rope in the back of my car and I can take your car and bring it back." I smiled at him in honour, "Thank you, and please do!" I exited the car and smiled at him I went into the house to see France fucking with Germany, Third Reich and Japanese Empire. I fell down with tears, USSR noticed this, He parked his car and ran to me to see what I saw, he growled and suddenly turned into an....ALPHA WOLF?!

TOTAL WORDS:
1191 :)
Chapter 2, coming soon!