Twelveee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ.

"There's no, no lookin' back for uss," Me and Mila sung, doin' our Saturday cleanin'.

"We got love, sho nuff thats enough, you're all, you're all I neeeeddddd to get byy."

Up in the damn mornin' cleanin'. Kasim was nice enough to come by and help. He do basically live here thoe so as he should.

I'd rather be with you, played on the tv next and the boys got up to join us.

~~~~~~

A rough three hours later, we were all finished and I was in the shower and had moved on to my gospel.

I washed my body for the second time as A Sinners Prayer, played on my phone.

Once I rinsed off I listened to another song and got out.

"Time to get readyyy." Mila was on my bed.

"Damn." I laughed, goin' to my drawer. I sat my towel on the hook and looked for my matchin' bra and panty set Mila had just got me.

"Damn just get naked in front of me then." Mila joked and I laughed.

"I kno yeen talkin." I was about to get started.

"Aht Aht okay I got it shet upp." She said.

"Ass really be walkin round naked like you somebody mama." I said anyway and she threw my pillow at me.

"Okay but I don't no mo since Kasim be hea, fuckin up my groove." She joked.

"Don't do my baby." I mugged her goin' to my closet to see what I wanted to wear.

"Pidd best ride fa himm." Her dramatic ass hyped me makin' me laugh once again.

"This is a damn sight to see." She smiled at me and I shook my head, "How many times I gotta tell you ion look at chu like that?" I sighed and she smacked her lips.

"You kno you different right?" She asked me and I nodded, already aware.

"Get cho ass out the closet, finna stand innat bitch fa ten minutes then come ask me to find you somn." She read me and I laughed.

"You niggas gone stop readin me." I pointed and went to sit down.

"But best." I pouted, "Can you find some fa me please." I asked sweetly and she smirked.

"Mhm I already got it." She told me, liftin' my body pillow to show me what she had picked out.

She had chose a boys in the hood crop top with my red and black retros and light blue jeans.

"You kno me so well, and I'm glad yeen do too much." I laughed, "Tanks you."

"This just a li party, wait til yal date next Friday ima have yo ass-

"It's next Friday? Wea we goin?" I asked and she slapped herself. "No damn wea, get dressed." She told me and went to scrollin' on her phone to try and ignore me.

"Okay now." I did a li' spin and she smiled.

"My bestie fine yal." She took out her phone and recorded me. Glad I did my hair before I got in the shower.

I had took my braids out so it was in its natural state right now and in a puff. The only natural hairstyle I know how to do.

"Thank you baby." I grinned and turned to see which smell I wanted to wear.

"I'm gettin warm vanilla sugar vibes for tonight." I nodded and turned to see what she thought.

"The one you just got? Oh most def, break that in." She nodded and got up. "You wearin makeup tonight or no?" She asked before she left to get dressed and I tilted my head to answer her question.