86.

Her.

Week came to its end and everything is going flawlessly.

The two of us learnt that our bambino has no allergies. He is very healthy and is doing just fine. I am well too; soreness disappeared, no complications. My body extremely quickly is coming back to its pre-pregnancy shape, much to my surprise. We got step-by-step guidance how to bathe Adriano and what we should keep an eye on.

Today is Sunday, 10 AM, and we are getting ready to finally go home.

I have light, form-fitting dress in light lavender colour on; it reaches my knees and has long sleeves, as well as sweetheart neckline. White sneakers suit the look. My hair is in its natural waves and loose. I have no makeup on.

Leonardo has black jeans and navy pollo t-shirt on, along with black sneakers. His midnight black hair is neatly styled in extremely appealing way. Slight stubble formed on his razor-sharp jaw, adding more sexiness to his already sinfully handsome, dreamy self.

"We are going home."- I spoke cheerfully, being very happy about it.

As comfortable and nice the stay in our lavish, nice, airy room at the private hospital was, I am glad to be going to our inviting, perfect home.

Leonardo smiled brightly at me, adding kiss on my forehead; he is just as excited about going home.

All papers had been taken care of, payments had been done. We are all set to go. Leonardo took our bags and I took Adriano in my arms. He is dressed comfortably in light grey, high-end onesie and matching hat. It is rather warm outside: very sunny, no wind.

We went to the car and as Leonardo set out bags, I settled our baby boy in the car seat for newborns, making sure he is safe and cosy. Adriano payed absolutely no mind to my actions and change of his surroundings, being sound asleep.

Leo opened door for me and I kissed his cheek before hopping inside. We buckled up and he drove off with his hand on my thigh, caressing in tenderly.

"He is so calm as for newborn."- stated Leonardo softly in astonishment with charming smile.

Calm would describe Adriano very well. He hasn't cried or woken us up at night even once. Our handsome baby boy lets out cute, heartwarming sounds when he is awake and when he is hungry, those sounds simply get louder.

Even though babies know no deference between day and night, he seems to have worked out his schedule: Adriano wakes up around 8AM which is a bit later than we wake up, naps from 10 till 3PM, then playtime and another nap from 5 till 8PM and after that he sleeps all night long, peacefully and unproblematically. As to his nutritious, he eats 4 times a day with a few hours in between and only once he wanted to be fed for the 5th time.

During the ride we chatted quietly not to wake our son up. In 30 minutes we arrived; the gates opened and curious, excited grins of Famiglia didn't go unnoticed. They do know about arrival of our boy, as well as housekeepers, Martin and Aaron, who was very persistent and eager to make sure that the house was cleaned and polished to perfection before our arrival and that our 5 dogs were bathed, groomed, taken to the veterinarian for check up and taken well care of while we were absent.

I unbuckled Adriano's security belts and gently took him in my arms. Leo took our bags and kissed my cheek before we went inside. Our 5 dogs ran to us immediately and sniffed the air, remaining calm and well-behaved.

"Seguire."- commented them quietly Leonardo not to wake Adriano up, going upstairs with me, and dogs followed eagerly and obediently. (Follow.)

We went to the nursery and sat on the cuddler chair. Ambrosi, Blaze, Flavio, Corrado, Rocco walked in, wiggling their tails from curiosity. They are behaving the same way when our boy was kicking in my belly.