Giving in

Chapter 4

Bella pov:

 When got back to my room I wanted nothing more than to sleep. Numbly I walked to the bathroom and I noticed that as I walked in, the bathtub began to fill. That is so nice! I thought to myself. I took my bath quickly, marveling at the sheer beauty of this bathroom and not even half an hour later I was seated in front of the fireplace, a black satin, very, very short nightgown on my body eating ravenously a delicious carbonara. I saw the room light up and noticed that a huge storm was brewing outside.

I shivered as the first drops of heavy rain started to beat the glass ceiling. I finished eating and gave the room another look around to see if I could find more clothes, but nothing was in sight. It bothered me that there was no underwear when I got out of the bath and my former clothes were nowhere in sight, so there was nothing I could do. The bath and food did wonders for my depleted energy, but all I could think about was to climb into bed and sleep this day away. And that is what I did. I pulled back the covers and lay down in red silk sheets, pulling the covers back to cover me. It was heaven. I was being lulled into sleep by the heavy rain that fell on the roof. I was warm and this bed was just heaven. And with that thought, I just slipped into nothingness.

I turned and snuggled closer to something hard and smooth that smelled so much of green and forest. Consciousness was coming to me slowly as I realized that someone or something was in bed with me. As I opened an eye and then another and saw a pair of red irises looking back at me. I yelped and made a motion to escape but strong arms held me still.

“Shhhh…stay still. Don’t move, “ he whispered. I looked back at him and I saw his eyes darkening by the second as if he was hungry. The look on his face was like nothing I had ever seen before and I did not even have time to register it when, with a growl, he crashed his lips to mine, plundering my mouth with his tongue and tasting me all over. His kiss was mind-blowing, to say the least, and I lost myself in him and his taste.

“You are delicious when you awake. And you smell wonderful when you are warm from sleep.” He growled against my lips and the sound of it went straight to my center. I saw him inhale deeply before attacking my mouth with renewed vigor. Within seconds my nightgown was in shreds but I could not think about anything but this man. I knew that I was naked as his hands roamed all over my body, touching me in ways no man had touched before. He was not kind or gentle. Oh no. He took from me what he wanted and I just let him. I knew that once this was over I would have the marks of his hands on me. But I couldn’t care less about that. Not when he was creating the most wonderful sensations in my body. My body was a stranger to me now. I saw myself responding to every touch, caress, tug, and lick that he gave me. His hands, his mouth, and his tongue were everywhere at the same time and I was completely okay with it.

I almost screamed in frustration when he left my breasts - that he had been lavishing quite thoroughly - and started going down my body and jumped in surprise and shame as his head went down between my legs. He just stopped me from moving with a hand across my waist as he spread me open for him to see for a long minute and then nothing else mattered except his tongue and lips and his fingers as he sucked, licked, and caressed my most intimate parts. He was a master at making my body respond to his touch.

I just let him. Shamelessly, all my inhibitions and shyness were forgotten in the pleasure and mastery of his tongue and fingers. I just opened my legs and bucked my center towards his waiting mouth and tongue. It was as if I had been doing this all of my life instead of this being the first time that I was so exposed to a man…that I was being pleasured by a man. I just gave him what he wanted and he took pleasure in seeing me beg for him, for his mouth, for his tongue as he teased me mercilessly. My throat soon was hoarse from screaming my bliss and pleasure for anyone to hear.