17 - 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚

lowercase intended.
808 words.

after week of separation, noen and chase finally came together to spend some quality time with on another. 

and with that time, they knew exactly what they were going to do. 

noen, laying on his bed shirtless as chase kissed his neck. 

he left hickies to be seen everywhere, the rough red marks could not be covered by some excuse. 

chase wanted it to be clear that noen was his. 

marking his territory on the boy, he tried his best to be gentle. 

noen, breathing heavily, just begging to be fucked. 
like a whore. 

"d-daddy.." he moaned, biting his lip. 

chase sat up slowly as noen followed.

noen pushed him back onto the bed and brought his sweats down along with his boxers, liking as his member. 

"wh-"
chase started. 
"fuck.."
he moaned. 

noen slowly licked at his tip, kissing it gently before taking him in whole.

chase threw his head back and held a tighter grip on noen's hair. 

noen pushed his head down more, attempting to take him in whole but gagged. 
he felt force on his head, chase moaning and holding him down on himself. 

"shit.."
he moaned. 

noen continued to suck and lick on chase, hearing his moans grow louder. 

he gagged and choked on the other multiple times as chase began to thrust himself into his mouth, breathing heavily. 

noen gagged as he felt him hit the back of his throat, drooling slightly as his cheeks began to turn red. 

"ahh-hah.."
chase moaned, cumming into noen's mouth. 

noen lifted his head and swallowed. 
he wiped the saliva from his lip before chase leaned in and kissed his lips roughly. 

he slowly started to pull down his fuzzy pajama pants. 

he started to kiss down his body, bringing the pink thong noen wore down with teeth. 

noen felt the chills sworn his spine as he felt chase's hands on his thighs. 
he bit his lip and did his best to contain himself. 

chase quickly threw the lingerie onto the floor, giving noen lusty eyes.
"get on your knees. i want your ass in the air."

noen nodded and did as told, feeling chase's hands on his behind. 

chase slowly moved his hands to wrap them around his waist, squeezing gently. 

"hm.. daddy's little whore."
he mumbled. 
he brought his hand back to noen's ass, slapping it harshly. 

noen moaned quietly, biting his lip.