Chapter Twenty

Levis pov

I knock on the motel door and smile once simon opens it. "Levi! Come on in, where is your friend." I smile softly.

"He's my boyfriend simon and his name is Reese. He didn't want to come." He nods and sits down on his bed which is opposite to the chair i'm sat on.

I look around the room and give him a confused look. "How can you afford to stay here? It's so posh..." he smirks and lays back.

"I've been saving up, unlike you i got payed for my jobs." I sigh. I guess i forgot they treated me like their slave.

We continue to talk for a couple of hours, asking each other random questions.

"So when do you plan on officially finding somewhere to stay and staying there?" I shrug softly. "Whenever me and Reese feel safe to stay somewhere, or once my aunt returns to kansas in 5 months, she said i could stay with her and i'm sure she will allow Reese to stay too. She was supposed to return a few months ago but decided to extend her holiday, not knowing the situation im in." He smirks and looks away.

"What?" He shrugs and sticks his hands up in defence. "Nothing, just i know I wouldn't want a serial killer in my house sleeping with my nephew." I look down and play with my fingers.

"He's changed ok..." he smirks and moves to sit on the end of the bed.

"Levi, Reese is a wanted criminal. I know your life before him was awful but you can't really believe he is what will make it better. There is no way you can have a normal life with him." I sigh.

"But doesn't that mean we all can't have normal lives? If so why can't two people have one strange life together?" He stays silent before shaking his head.

"Levi, i don't want to hurt you but you need to realise he doesn't like you, he's using you. He's just a guy trying to release his anger and tension and you just so happen to be around him. He doesn't love you Levi, it could have been anyone."

I feel tears start to build up in my eyes. I quickly stand up and grab my coat. "I have to go simon, i'll see you later ok?" Before i leave he quickly grabs my arm.

"Levi i didn't mean to hurt you... i'm sorry ok, i just felt like you needed to know the truth." I look at him for a moment before smiling softly.

"It's ok, we should hang out again soon." He nods and lets me go.

I quickly run out of the hotel and the second i get outside i cover my mouth, trying to muffle my sobs.

I know what he's saying may be true but it's hurts. I tell myself those things all of the time but to hear it from someone else?

God get a grip Levi. You're not in some romance novel, you wont ever get to live that life.

You're a murderer. Nothing more nothing less.

I groan as heavy rain begins to fall on me. Great. I sigh and begin to walk home.

Why did i ever think falling for a... him would ever work.

~~~

Levis pov

I sigh as I finally reach the pathway car park. The part of kansas we are in has so many cool walking paths where you can walk over fields, cliffs and rivers, making it easy for us to find places to camp and a car park.

I continue to walk partly down the trail, trying to hide under the trees to avoid the rain. Once i see the small opening where we set up our camp i walk towards it.

I walk towards the pile of sticks where our fire once was and sit leaning on a tree stump.

I groan at how cold I'm now becoming due to my damp surroundings. It's times like this where i wish i had broken into my aunts house and stayed there.

I smile softly as i feel a body sit on the tree stump behind me and wrap their arms around me. "You cold kitten?" I nod slowly.

He quickly stands up causing me to pout before suddenly being pulled up. I smile softly at Reese but he doesn't return it, instead gives me a concerned look.

"You've been crying." I pause, not knowing exactly how to react. "Umm well n-no i just... um..." I sigh giving up. "Who made you cry?" I shrug. "Myself i guess." He raises an eyebrow.

"You made yourself cry?" I nod slowly. "I don't want to talk about it, i'm ok i-" before i can finish what i was saying he pulls me closer and gently kisses me.

I feel a spark shoot through my body but gently pull away and smile before hugging him. "You know, every time i cry you don't have to kiss me." He chuckles and nods.

"Yes i do, it makes you stop pulling a sad face." I giggle before trying to move away, but he gently takes my hand and pulls me back.

"Reese you need to get into the tent, you're soaking and are going to get i'll." he smirks and kisses me again, this time it lasting longer with more power.

The moment he pulls away he laughs. "Now we can both be i'll." i roll my eyes as he pulls me towards the tent.

God he's the best...

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Anyways thanks for reading!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been too boring!

If i forget to update just spam my comments or dms and I will eventually do it!!!

Check out my other books: a kiss under the stars, the eyes of the devil, Alive amongst the dead and forever!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1067

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3