Sickness

( Requested by snowwinter19Natasha's POV

"Steve, you don't have to do this," I say. Steve puts a bowl of soup down on a table next to me. "I know but I want to. I have no problem taking care of you." He kisses my forehead which makes me smile. "Call me if you need anything." He then walks out of the room.

I slowly eat the soup that he made so that I don't spill it. After about 20 minutes, I finished the soup then decided to take a nap.

*3 hours later*

I woke up from my nap and suddenly felt nauseous. I quickly went over to the toilet and threw up the soup I had from earlier.

It sucks being sick. But I'm sure it'll go away. I flushed the toilet and got up to brush my teeth. "Nat? Was that you?" I heard Steve say. "Yeah that was me."

Steve then walked into the bathroom with a worried look on his face. "You ok?" I heard you vomit." "Yes I am fine. I promise." I gave him a small smile to let him know not to worry.

He gave me one last look then walks out of the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth then walked back to the bed to lay down.

Author's POV

For the next few months, Nat's sickness got worse and worse. Nat keeps pushing Steve away because she doesn't want Steve to always take care of her.

Steve's POV

"Nat, I made dinner for you," I say as I walk into our bedroom. "I'm not hungry." Her voice sounds very different. It doesn't sound like her at all. "You sure? I made your favorite," I say hoping that she would eat. "I don't want to eat right now."

I walk over to the bed and sit at the edge of it. "Nat what's going on? I know these last few months have been very hard for you but I want to help you. Please talk to me." She doesn't say anything.

"Nat please-" she cuts me off. "I can't," she says. "What?" "I can't do this anymore." She sits up and looks at me. "I'm dying Steve. I just feel bad that you are always helping me and I just feel so helpless. I don't want you to feel like that you have to help me just because I'm sick."

"If I die, please don't mourn over me. I want you to move on and be happy with your life. Don't be sad."

What she's saying to me right now is breaking my heart. I hold her hand and give it a little squeeze. "Nat, I don't mind taking care of you. I would do it till the day I die. As long as you're happy, I would do anything for you." She gives me smile, a smile that I have not seen in a long time.

"I love you Steve." "I love you too." I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek. That's when we knew that we were gonna be ok. That she was gonna be ok.

(A/N: I feel like it's not my best one. Sorry if you didn't like it. I tried my best. Comment what you guys think)