Possessive

(TW! This contains an abusive relationship! If you are in an abusive relationship please seek help. Stay safe, and happy reading! This is Toxic Kleinsen and Fluffy Kleinphy)

"Where were you last night?" Jared watched as his boyfriend, Evan, seemed to loom over him. "I had a family reunion last night." The shorter boy said, shrinking back. 

"But Jare, we were supposed to hang out last night, do you not love me anymore?" The blonde boy said, sounding like he was going to cry. Fucking faker. "Evan, I've been looking forward to that reunion for months. I haven't seen Jeremy in 3 y e a r s! I told you about this 4 months ago. I'm sorry I have a fucking life!" Jared was shouting by the end.

"So do you just not love me anymore?"
"I never said that-"
"How would you feel if I just killed myself, knowing it was all your fault."

Evan's words felt like they were tearing holes through Jared, "Evan, that's not what I meant, you know that."

"Would you rather we go back to being 'family friends', Jared? Do you want to go back to being a friendless loser?" 
"Shut up, SHUT UP!"

Jared's breathing got heavier, "MAYBE I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO BEING A FRIENDLESS LOSER IF THAT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!" He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his cheek, the world seemed to go silent. He brought a shaky hand up and winced when he touched his face. Evan looked just as shocked as Jared felt. Sure there were threats and harsh words in their fights, but it never got physical.

"You... hit me," Jared whispered. "Jared, oh my god I'm sor-" "Save it Evan," Jared's voice dripped with venom, "We're over."

Tears filled Evan's eyes, "Jared, please, I'm sorry." "No Evan, we're done." Jared shoved past Evan to the door. He stepped out and sat on one of the chairs on the patio, placing his head in his hands.

Tears filled his eyes, he never felt so alone. He grabbed his phone and looked for the first person that wasn't Evan or his dads in his contacts. He found the person he was looking for and hit call. It rang a few times before a deep voice came over the line.

"What the fuck do you want." Jared let out a sigh, "Can you come to pick me up?" "Are you alright? What happened?" The voice said, sounding concerned. "I'll explain it when you get here, I'm at Evan's place." 

"I'm on my way."
"Okay, thank you." 
"See you soon, Jared."
"See you, Connor."

Part 2?

(Finaly edited!!!!!! [11/24/2020])