Saki k fanfiction

Saki was on his way to school and saw someone in trouble and used his powers in secret but kaito saw he gasped in shock and tried to run but saki grabbed his arm and turned him around and closes his eyes "Don't Tell anyone about what you just saw kaito and yes what you saw was real and was me." Kaito started his way back to school but saki tagged along with kaito they arrived at school and went to class evreyone stared at them for arriving at the same time and teruhashi looked sad teruhashi pov "Saki and kaito got to school at the same time are they a couple no maybe not saki is not gay right?" Saki pov "Yare Yare." After school saki invited kaito to his house. Saki and kaito arrived to saki's house and went to his room saki looked over at kaito and kaito was nervouse saki sighed "Don't be nervous I won't bite" saki says smoothingly and kaito looked shocked and saki asked if he was ok kaito said yea I'm fine. Saki asked a question that kaito never thought he would ask "kaito want to spend the night since my parents are on vacation they are going to Hawaii so wanna stay with me until they come back?" Kaito said "I have to ask my mom" kaito calls his mom and asks and his mom said sure kaito said "she said sure" saki smiled and hugged kaito saki gave kaito a change of clothes the next day at school evreyone is shocked to see saki hanging out with someone willingly and see saki talking and not being quite they all say down the other physics asked and saki told them what happens The fortune teller yelled out loud "WHY DIDN'T YOU ERASE HIS MEMORY NOW HE KNOWS ABOUT OUR SECRET SAKI!" Kaito said "I know your not lying when you say the future and when you say you can see ghost" kaito smiles saki looked over at him with a soft look and walked over to him and asked a question "Kaito, Wanna hang out with the physic group after school" he asked softly and quite kaito said "sure" kaito smiles and draws more pictures saki and kaito walked to the bathroom together and evreyone decided to follow all they boys went in the bathroom to see saki pin kaito to the wall kaito was red and saki was off the ground and turns around pretending to look "scared" but they helped him down and kaito asked "Are you ok saki?" Saki replied "I'm fine kaito" they all gasped saki turns around and smiles kaito walked up to saki and kissed him saki was shocked for awhile but kisses him back kaito holds saki and they both teleport to saki's house and stoped kissing and smiled they kept their relationship a secret after the day they kissed they lived happy  ever after *❤️*                          

I forgot some of the characters names sorry the fortune teller is the girl with green hair and the guy who can see ghost you know I haven't watched this in awhile but hope you enjoy this book Ik it's not perfectly written but I'm to lazy to write the correct way :) hope you enjoyed this book make sure to read the whole book I mean you don't have to but I want you to have a great day evreyone I also didn't have the right picture for the story sorry :) ❤️