Part 4: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐫

"𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝗺𝐞?"

After her meeting with her red hair friend Y/N had been more frustrated than ever.

"Ms. Y/N, the Abyss Mage is here"

A humble servant said nervously when her brown eyes met with Y/N's terrifying E/C ones.

"Bring him in" she said massaging her nose bridge Irititlly.

The mage waltzed is way into her office and immediately began to piss her off.

"Could you be anymore annoying?" Y/N said trying not to tear him apart like the last.

"M-Ms. Y/N I've come t-to propose a t-truce" the mage stuttered out of fear as the aura around the girl got darker and darker.

Y/N glared at the mage causing him to shiver but
Y/N just smiled back at him.

"Oh? So now you need my help? What happened to "I can do this myself"?" Y/N said with air quotes.

Her sweet smiled slowly turned into an evil grin as the conversation continued.

"Beg"

"M-Mr. Aether has learned from his mistakes n-now please help us!" The mage begged and fell to the floor in shame.

"That's more like it" she smiled and stood up from her chair.

"So what do you need?" Y/N asked picking up the small thing.

"Master Diluc is getting to close to knowing our secret so we need him taken care of"

᯽۞᯽