One Shot

I Missed You

" Come on, N/n! " The six year old boy whined, pacing around the girl, who seemed to be debating whether or not to go with the boy.

" I don't want to, Peter. " She says coldly and the boy huffed. " Yes, you want to. You just have to let me take you. " He mumbled and grabbed her arm, pulling her to her feet.

The girl was reluctant, there was no sign of childish glint in her eyes as the boy had and she wasn't radiating the same energy kids radiate.

" Come on. You'll love it. " He dragged her all the way down to the toy shop and Y/n looked around, her eyes landing on one perticular plush toy.

The boy seemed to notice it and grinned.
Wandering around, the girl had long forgotten she was alone right now, Peter had wandered off.

As she reached back to the front to find him, he stood there with the Iron Man plush toy Y/n was eyeing previously. She instantly squealed, wrapping the boy and plush toy in a big hug.

" Thank you, Pete. " She mumbled and kissed his cheek. The boy blushed and shot her a boyish grin. " Anything for you. "

" Let's go before Aunt May comes looking for us. " The girl nodded and grabbed his arm, leading him our of the store. " Where did you get the money from? "

The boy hesitated but answered anyway, nothing the girl was now giving him a hard look, as hard as a five year old could give.
" I uh...was saving money to buy you a Christmas present. " He blurted out and thr girl laughed.

" Thanks. "

Reaching back to his apartment, Y/n peeked in and followed him to his room.
" Peter, is that you? "

" Yes, Aunt May. Y/n is here too. " Peter grabbed her small wrist into his a little larger hand and led her to the kitchen.
" Hey, Y/n. Do you want to stay for supper? "

" Yes, she'll be staying. We're watching Star Wars! " Peter yelled, pulling her along to his room and almost instantly, started watching the movie with Y/n beside him.

As Peter repeated the dialogues, Y/n giggled. " Doofus. " Peter blushed and looked at her. " Why would you call me that? I told you it's annoying. "

" But I like calling you Doofus. " The girl threw her small arms around his neck, tackling him to the ground with a thud at his pout. " But I don't like it. "

" But you like me so you should bare with me. " Peter huffed and nodded. " Okay, get off me. "

" No. "

" Yes. "

" No. "

" Yes, now. "

" No, doofus. Never. "

" N/n! I wanna complete the movie. " The boy whined, almost cried but Y/n didn't budge. He gave up and the two layed there, eventually, falling asleep toppled over each other.

Y/n sighed through her nose and wiped the escaped tear away. She didn't want to cry, it made her feel vulnerable but she couldn't help the tears.

The tears were on their own when she recalled her memories with him. Peter Parker. Her best friend, her only best friend since she was three.