2. Sophie

"Bye Mom and Dad," I called over my shoulder as I made my way to the leapmaster. "Everglen!" I shouted before I stepped forward and let the light sweep me away.

"Hey Biana, is anyone else here yet?" I asked.

"Nope! Well, apart from Fitz obviously, we have the whole place to ourselves." She replied in a much too cheerful voice.

"Your parents?"

"Gone on a date."

"So what should we do in the meantime? I asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

Sadly, my suspicions were confirmed when Biana told me the one dreaded word,

"Makeovers."

Even with all my protesting and complaining she still dragged me up to her room and started playing dress up with me like I was a doll. First she put me in a frilly, pale yellow dress with long sleeves and a v neckline. Thankfully, she didn't make me wear any high heels since we were going to be inside anyway and nobody would even see my feet so I decided on some plain, white ankle socks. She went full out on the makeup though, she gave me so many things I can't even remember them all! But I know it was a lot. By the end I really did look like a doll. Why Biana why? I mean it's not like anyone would see me.

And that was when Fitz decided to come in.