06

Jimin's p.o.v

I was texting with her I means the author of that book when suddenly namjoon hyung came in studio making me flinch as I quickly pushed my phone in my pant's pocket

"Hey hyung" I called out only to find him searching for something.

"Hmm" he just hummed while mumbling something to himself

"Searching for something?" I asked now standing up from the floor.

"Hmm" he responded still shuffling our bags "jimin have you seen a file, a black one" he stated out.

"File?" I responded to which he nodded.
After give it a thought "oh hyung here you gave it to me when we came in here" I said while taking it out from my bag stretching it to him.

"Ohh thanks" he replied with a thin smile

"What's this about?" I asked curiously.

"Ahh yea it's about the details of fanmeet three months later" he stated out "Sejin hyung asked me to take a look at it"

"Ohh right right" I smiled to him

"Okay then see you at lunch" he said taking his steps to the door.

"See ya" I called out waving at him on which he back nodded his head before heading out.

"Ahhhh" I again plopped on the floor still exhausted by the hard choreo and constant practice.i stretched myself with some creeking sounds from my bones. Just then I quickly sit back up shuffling through my pockets.

"Gotcha" I took out my phone and unlocking it going straight to the messages box where on seeing her texts again an unintentional smile formed on his lips.

He read the messages aloud for him to hear.

"What should i tell her about my name?" He thought.

Just then a mischievous smile crept onto his face.

"She won't believe if I tell her my real name" he said to himself.

"She seems nice to talk in person tho" he smiled to himself standing up shoving his phone in his pant pocket again before picking up his bag which had water bottle and his spare clothes. He gulped down a sip before capping it again and head out of the studio.

On his way some of the staff greeted him on which he wave at them. He make his way to snack room of the company and found all the other members sitting there having their lunch.

"Hey jimin come over" Jin called him out "we were waiting for you" on which he quickly take his food from the staff and settle himself between hoseok and taehyung.

"Thank you for the food" they all called out to the staff before digging in to which the other staff also made their way to get themselves their food.

"Where were you hyung?" Jungkook asked digging in his rice portion.

"Oh I was in the studio" he replied digging in too.

"Okay" jungkook said

"Here tae" before tae could protest jungkook shoved a steak bite into his mouth.

"Oh-uh" his mouth was full while we also laughed at thier cuteness.

"You know what we call a tea chef?" Jin hyung said still controlling his laughter.

IT'S TIME FOR HIS DAD JOKE

"What?" Jimin asked

"Think about it" he said still with his mouth full.