Yandere Scenario 1- The Crippled

He looms in the doorway.

Well, "loom" can't be the exact word to describe it as his height is halved. Still, you are able to feel the pressure of his gaze. It's icy, merciless and you know why, because he does have good reason.

You winced as he lifted his arm—how you were even aware of that happening in the darkly lot room was astonishing—, your breathing becoming more rapid.

"I-I swear it's not what it looks like—!" You stuttered, practically forced out your mouth.

His hand is still raised, obligating you to shut up.

"And what's your excuse this time?"

That I need fresh air—

"That you need fresh air?"

You're caught in surprise. He managed to find the excuse lingering on your face. You only prayed he didn't find the real reason for your detour.

Slowly, you nod, throat bobbing up and down. At this, he furrows his brow.

"You don't need it." The sentence is stubborn but he sounds so sure of himself you end up flinching.

"W-well, it would only be for a moment. I-I would've been back before you knew it."

Again, another lie.

He looks remorsefully on, his head tilted back in a half smirk.

"You are aware the land is surrounded by my body guards?"

Thump. The slow creaks of the wheelchair were deafening. He wheeled himself closer to you, the motioned pinned you away from the hallway you'd planned to retreat to.

"That there are security cameras placed all around the manor?"

Of course he knew. He always did, he thought one step ahead each time. Who'd have thought in the beginning of your relationship that he'd feel the need to place cameras in your shared residence?

"N-no of course—!"

"I can tell when you're lying Y/N."

He was a foot away from you now, and you again saw those eyes he presented you with when you first tried to get time to yourself.

You were reminded how his bodyguards dragged you back to his manor each time you'd leave to stay with your parents, hell, somewhere else.

And you can see them now, looming—and they had the height for it—over your lover's shoulder.

He could snap his fingers and they'd rip you up like savage dogs. And of course, he knows this.

"Now..." his voice is as cold as his smile, "come back to bed."