Deadly Water

Katniss' POV:
"Peeta, I can't believe I feel intimidated by squirrels"
He laughs.
"Well, those squirrels were a bit.. mean"
I laugh a little bit this time.
"Mean? That's the first thing you describe them as? More like deadly or rabid" I tell him.
Then I see water inching towards us. My hands are dirty with mud, so I decide to wash them off. I stick my hands in the water. Then I scream.
"Dont touch the water! Run!" Its moving towards us at a fast pace now.
I'm running, but I trip and fall. The water gets my leg. I scream in pain again. I feel arms pull me up and I start running, well I'm more being dragged.
Then I hear them her scream too.
Shauna might have caused me problems before, but she's a needed ally.
"Peeta get her, I'm fine."
"Katniss"
I hear her scream some more.
"Peeta get her now!"
He nods and runs towards her.
I run but I'm in so much pain, my legs are burning. Running in sand is not helping either. I no longer hear Shauna's screams. I see Peeta carrying Shauna.
They're ahead of me. Good.
At least they'll survive.
My knees buckle. I fall down to the ground.
The water now runs beneath my body.
The pain is unbearable.
Peeta POV:
"Peeta get her now" Katniss shouts at me.
I'm torn between carrying Katniss, the love of my life but yelling at me to get Shauna, an ally in a lot of pain.
I finally give in.
I set Katniss down and run towards Shauna.
I pick her up and run.
I look around but I can't find Katniss.
Then I hear her screams of pain.
I can't carry them both.
"Put me down, I can run" she tells me.
I immediately put her down and I run to where I last saw Katniss. Then her screams just stop.The water just disappears right as I get to it.There is no trace of it what-so-ever.
I run for another minute or so, and then I see her body on the ground.
She's just twitching. I look at her.
She has bubbly blisters all over her.
It pains me to see her in such a state. I don't know what to do.
I hear a beeping noise coming from above me. I look up and see a parachute floating down. As soon as it hits the ground I run to it. I open it. Inside is a small piece of paper sitting on top of a small container.
Apply with care -H
I open the container and inside is a milky goo.
I run up to Katniss and I puts my fingers in the goop.
I smear it on her blisters.
I take her jacket off, and pull up her sleeve, luckily the layers of clothing prevented the water from getting to her arms.
I apply it to her neck next.
Once in finished, I already see improvement. She's stopped twitching and the blisters are already starting to go down. I just hope she wakes up.