chapter 47

Bucky woke up and smiled when he saw the man sleeping soundly. He hovered over him as he smiled down upon the man once he noticed Tony starting to wake up, "hey kitten."

Tony opened his eyes and smiled, a blush tainting his cheeks, "hi Bucky." He tugged on the man and pulled him down, smiling as he ghosted his lips, "I love you Bucky."

"I love you Tony." Bucky kissed him and smiled when he felt the other man smile as well. He laid down on the bed and wrapped an arm lazily around the man, moving close to his side as he kissed his shoulder softly.

Tony shuddered slightly but turned to face the man, smiling as he looked at him, "what's the matter Bucky?"

The soldier furrowed his brows together as he looked at the man, "nothing, why?"

Tony laughed as he shook his head. He then leaped onto the man and hugged him tightly, "I missed you Bucky... so much!" He shoved his head in his chest and held him.

Bucky jumped slightly from the suddenness but wrapped his arms around the man's lower back immediately, "I missed you too kitten, don't worry... I'm right here kitten, I'm here." He cooed, rubbing his back soothingly.

They fell asleep again and woke up later in the day.

Tony stretched and groaned as he sat up. He got out of bed, going to the bathroom, then walked back to bed. He saw Bucky waking up and walked over to the man, straddling his lap as he looked down at him, "hi Bucky." He kissed him, "let's... get... some... food... I'm... hungry." He said between pecks to the man's lips.

Bucky laughed but nodded his head, sitting up and holding the man's back, "where to?"

Tony pondered this for a couple seconds, "I don't know. What should we do - fancy restaurant, diner, fast-food, or some other place that we've never been to before?"

Bucky shrugged his shoulders and looked up at him, "I don't care, where do you want to go kitten?"

Tony blushed and slapped him in the arm playfully, "diner!" He said after a couple seconds.

Bucky laughed then nodded his head, "alright then... which one?" Tony shrugged his shoulders then got off his lap. He looked around for his phone then looked up some diners close by. He shoved the phone in the man's face and pointed to one, wiggling it around lightly. Bucky laughed and took the phone away from Tony so he could read it, "and, how exactly are we going to get there?" He pointed to the windows with an amused look, "your ride left yesterday, I believe."

Tony gaped and walked over to the window to see the helicarrier gone, "those bastards!" He turned to Bucky and pouted, "how inconsiderate of them! I want food!" He whined, flopping on the bed when he finished his little diva moment.

"You do have a phone ya know, call an Uber or something." Bucky scoffed.

Tony perked up, "good idea!" He hopped off the bed and walked outside because the reception was terrible inside.

Bucky laughed at his chaotic husband and got up, going to the bathroom then getting ready.
_________________________________
They got to the diner and were instantly bombarded with people asking them questions and taking photos, or asking for photos. They took photos with the fans but left to get a table when the press started to ask for some.

They left the diner and Tony wanted to go somewhere else, he still didn't want to go back to the compound.

Tony dragged Bucky into a building when he heard music playing and had a bunch of people dancing, also noticing how old-fashioned it was set up to be. He loved how Bucky used his 40s slang on him the whole time they were there and how care-free the man seemed to be in the place. A slow song came on and he danced with the soldier, laughing and giggling when the man twirled him around or dipped him.