2x3. Band sleepover

"Yay they came!" Reggie says, as Alex, Luke, and Julie come back from their walk to get food and snacks. They roll their eyes. "Where did dad go?" Luke asks, putting a hand over his mouth. "Awe, Luke it's okay." He smiles sadly, and she just hugs him, and Alex and Reggie watch smiling. "You two want pizza?" Reggie asks, as they walk over and Julie accidentally sits in his lap. "Angel." Luke says, Julie notices. "Oh sorry." Julie apologizes, getting up to move. "Its fine, we'll just share." He says moving over, giving her room. Reggie gives him a look. "Not happening anytime soon." Julie looks at Reggie. "Such a boy Reg...." Her and Luke share a look and get an idea. They grab each other's faces. "Ew alright I get it, I'll stop, but just wait two years, you'll see." They chuckle. "Waiting was never his style." Alex says, clearing his throat. Luke nods, kissing her head. "Plus I'm not the one who danced with the flapper girl at the ghost club, you dork."  Alex shakes his head. "So you guys, haven't even kissed?" Reggie asks. Julie laughs, as Luke chuckles. "No Reggie I've never even been kissed." Luke puts down his pizza. "Julie?" She looks at him. "May I kiss you?" Julie smiles. "How do yo-." He kisses her softly. "Like that Miss Melina." Julie blushes. "Good work angel, rocker approved." He winks. "But-." Luke cuts Reggie off. "Why does your mind go there?" Reggie shakes his head, embarrassed.  "Sorry." He says and they smile, finishing the pizza."So, what's the plan? For Caleb?" Alex asks, opening the gummy bears. "Well." Luke sighs, as Julie takes a sip of her fruit punch. "Let's start brainstorming." Julie says, Luke fixes the blanket. "That's better." Julie smiles, fixing his bracelet. "So, good news is, is Nick ugh isn't completely under Caleb's thumb." Luke informs them, as Julie nods her head. "Caleb, that's his name? Makes Nick's oui vey eyes change colour when he's there." Julie says, as Reggie's jaw drops to the floor. "Okay, first this dirtbag convinces us we were dead. Then we find out we were in a void, frozen in time, thanks to Julie over here, we're back. Then that demon takes over a boy's body? Why!" Reggie says passionately. "Because Juke love each other." Alex whispers to him. "We're all alive again, we get to age again, married if we choose  to do so." Reggie continues, looking at Luke and Julie saying the last one. "Reg, breathe." Luke says, he nods taking a deep breath. "Thanks buddy!" Reggie smiles, Luke smiles. "The reason, he cares is because, oh right things whatever they may be, did not go according to his plan." Luke says, and the boys nod. Then he hears a small snore, they take that as their cue to get ready for bed, and so the boys go to loft, and Luke's carrying Julie to the couch. "Boys, watch her for me, I'm gonna go clean up the kitchen." They nod, as he goes to the kitchen and puts the food away. "Awe, Luke you didn't have to do that." Ray says. "Well since you let me live here rent free, I figured I should at least do my part to keep the house clean." Ray smiles, grabbing a glass of water. "Oh, Mr. Melina? Thanks for being so cool about everything, especially sharing a room with Julie." Ray smiles. "I have a feeling you two are gonna last forever, oh and Luke you can call me dad." He smiles and goes back to bed. Luke then goes and changes into his new pyjamas he had gotten at the mall, with the band. He then heard Julie scream. "Julie?" Caleb appears in front of him, holding Julie in a very tight grip. "Lucas!" She screams trying to get free. "Stop squirming child, it will only make it hurt more." He sneers, Luke steps forward. "Don't you dare touch her, you freaking demon rat." He laughs. "Oh what a lovely wedding you two will have." He smirks, clearly reading their minds. "Oh you did not just go into her dream box!" Luke yells, focusing on Julie, making her levitate. "Keep looking at me." He says as he lifts her up, he stands under her, catching her in his arms. "Go run and hide in my room." She nods and goes to tell the guys. "Sup Caleb?" Reggie asks, standing behind Luke. "No one messes with my best friend." Alex says standing next to Reggie. "Or my future husband, you dumbo, which is an insult to Dumbo." Julie says standing right behind Luke, still scared out of her mind. "You think you're all so tough?" Luke steps forward. "True love, always wins. Nick time to go my dude." He says as Nick turns around and leaves. "Luke." The boys nod towards Julie behind them. He steps in between them, as she jumps into his arms. "Shh." He says carrying her out to his room. "Well this has been the most eventful sleepover I have ever been to." Reggie chuckles. "You've only been to one." Alex points out, poofing to where the sleepover is. "Hey, that was mean!" He says following him. "And true." Alex smiles playfully hitting him. "What're you two goofballs arguing about?" Julie chuckles, eating an Oreo pop tart. "Nothing!" They say in unison, sitting down. "Uh huh." Luke says laying down, staring at the chairs on the ceiling. "Guys!" Luke says wide eyed. He pulls out every single song he has and writes the important lyrics down, connecting the dots on the Julie side of things anyway. "No way, I wrote about you before I knew you." Luke admits. "So awesome! Anyway take a look at the lyrics, the ones I circled. Yeah we were frozen, but I think I know why we're still on Caleb's radar. Do you boys remember what happened on December 17th 1994?" They think, as Julie sings the lyrics in order, smiling.