ESCAPE- CH 2

The week is more of the same. Time has no meaning when you are getting tortured. You have no escape. I talked to Teth and Kakarot but they just want to know what kind of power I have. One day, Kakarot mentions something that catches my attention.

"I know a spell that allows me to change my appearance at will."

"Show us" Teth says.

Kakarot then changes his color from blue to gold, and back.

"I can only do it once a day because I do not have enough mana/endurance to keep doing it."

"Can you teach us?" I ask with a plan starting to form in my mind.

"Sure but it will take a long while. Like a week." Kakarot replies.

"We have nothing better to do." I respond.

Me and Teth learned every day after tasks to try and alter ourselves for a week. We both started to get the hang of it at the end of the week but we were running out of time for my plan. It would not work when we complete the three weeks. I finally can alter my color enough to be convincing. Teth masters it shortly after me. We have three days left.

"That is an amazing idea!" Teth exclames when I tell them my plan.

"It might just work." Kakarot replies with respect.

We then get to planning the details. Kakarot is the only one of us who will remain normal. I just hope he can survive until we are ready.

We have 1 day left.

_________________________________________________

I start the day by altering my appearance to look white. I now look like Teth. I hope this will work. We only have one shot at this. If we fail, we will all be executed. Teth makes himself look like me. Gold scales with red flakes on each scale. Stormy silver hair, and eyes like a dragons.

We are escorted to the chambers. We all lock eyes right before we go in. I am thrown in and slide to the other side of the room.

"Since today is your last day, you will be tortured at a much greater amount. We will turn up the heat to see how much you can endure." the guard says to me with a sneer. Finally my Sanity cracks. I laugh. I cackle and howl at the guard. Right before he slams the door shut and I say something to him.

"You just made the biggest mistake of your life."

The door locks and will not be able to be unlocked until after the torture. I dismiss my spell, as there is no way to look in the chamber from the outside. Fire starts to shoot into the chamber and the surfaces start to get very hot. This is where they would kill the people but they won't kill me. The metal starts to glow bright orange and my body temperature skyrockets. Fire erupts from my body engulfs me. I do not feel any change in temperature as I walk into the fire erupting from the vents. The fire on my body turns blue and the floor starts to liquify when I stand on it for too long. I hurry to the door and place my hands on it. My hands pass through it easily and I make a hole big enough for my body to fit through. As I step out I see no guards. I guess they do not need to watch this place, no-one has ever broken out of this before. I think to myself.

Just then the door on my right shoots across the room with a huge bang. A giant Ice shard is poking out of Teth's room. I race over to the room on my left and pry the door open. I race in, taking no damage because my flames devour the lighting shooting at me. I did not know it at the time but my body would gain a tolerance and semi immunity to lightning because my flames used it as fuel and I could control it a little. I rush to the middle and will my fires to not burn Kakarot. I pull him from the room and Teth approaches me. I try to wake Kakarot up but I see a large scorch mark over his heart. His heart was zapped and exploded in his chest.

My rage breaks.

Sorry if it is a short chapter. I will try and make more of them longer.