{🍓}Kou x Reader~

(This does talk about Hanako-kun at first but, it mostly has ~Kou~ in it 😌Slight curse warning, it will be Y/N's POV the entire time.)

Y/N's POV:

Today was a regular school day, sitting in class, staring at the chalk bored, doodling..

Although, I hope I can make Hanako-kun happy with the donuts I'm making for him later. I let out a sigh. ""Are you feeling okay Y/N?" Yashiro asked concerned. "Ah, yes I'm alright Nene-chan!" I replied. Nene (Yashiro) looked at me with doubt, I'm pretty sure that she suspected something from me. "....Alright then, if you say so." Yashiro shrugged. 

*𝘛𝘐𝘮𝘦-𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺*

It was finally the end of the day! Yashiro, of course was going to the Bathroom to clean toilets (again).  This was my time to bake the donuts I wanted to make for Hanako! I will use Nene-chan as a distraction to get Hanako's attention off of me. "Kou-kun~ Are you ready to help me with the donuts?" I asked. "Mhm! But are you sure that you can cook senpai?" Kou questioned. "Are you doubting me Kou?"  "Um, no! Of course not!" Kou laughed nervously.

The staff let us use the kitchen, so me and Kou made our way there with supplies and utensils. "Alright! Let's start cooking Kou!" I cheered. Kou nodded in agreement but he looked excited. 

Okay so this is how we're going to make the donuts (glazed)

A/N: I just searched the web for this, 'cause I can't cook for shit 😔✌️: 

Prepare the dough. The dough comes together with a mixer. You can also make the dough by hand, but it requires a bit of arm muscle. After the dough comes together in the mixing bowl, knead it for 2 minutes.

Let the dough rise. In a relatively warm environment, the dough rises in about 90 minutes.

Punch down the dough to release the air.Roll & cut into doughnuts. Roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut the doughnuts using a 3-3.5 inch . Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place doughnuts (and doughnut holes!) onto the lined baking sheet, then lightly cover and allow to rest as you prepare the oil.

Prepare the oil. Using a heavy-duty pot and an , heat the oil to 375°F (191°C). Place a cooling rack over another baking sheet.

Fry the doughnuts. Working with 2-3 doughnuts at a time, cook for 1 minute on each side. Carefully remove from the oil and place onto prepared rack. Repeat with remaining doughnuts. (See my recipe note about making the doughnut holes.)

Make the glaze. Dip each warm doughnut into the glaze and coat both sides. After about 20 minutes, the glaze will set.

After the many, many tries..It was a failure. I think I killed a mokke. "It's poison!" the mokke squeaked.

"Phew, this is hard.." I whined. Wait, what am I saying? These donuts are for Hanako-kun, I can't just slack off! I sigh, then messed up slightly  while mixing the next batter. "Ah, crap." I whispered. I felt hands wrap around mine, "Here senpai, this is how you mix the glaze." Kou said. I blushed a little uncontrollably, "Uhm, Kou your a little bit to close.." I muttered. "AH! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too! I do this with my little sister!" Kou exclaimed. Kou accidentally tripped on something and fell on the "poison."

I snicker a little bit and shortly after help him up, "Hehe~, are you okay?" I put my hand out. He groaned a bit (not like that* weridos) "Mhm, I'm alright!" he said weakly. "Let's get back to cooking! We're almost done!

*𝑳𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑*

"Okay! That took a while don't you think?" I questioned Kou. "It was fun though! I like being with you Y/N-senpai!" Kou replies. You blush a little bit hearing that from him.  "Um, well let's clean up.." I mumbled. I wrapped the donuts in a napkin and tied it with a ribbon.  I felt Kou's stare on my back. So I filpped around and he turned his attention back to the dishes.

Then Teruhashi randomly bursts in "Whatcha doing in here lil' brother?" Teruhashi exclaims. "Teru-nii!" Kou beams. Teruhashi turns his attention to me and then looks backat Kou. "Hmm~? What are you doing alone with Y/N-san? Were you plainning to-" Teruhashi gets cut off by a donut. "HAHAHA, Teru-nii so FUNNY!" Kou laughs nervously. "But-"  Teruhashi gets cut off again. "HERE, HAVE ANOTHER DONUT, Y'KNOW WHAT YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE TRAY!" Kou yells.

Teruhashi stands there eating the donuts in happiness-

I just stood there in confusion.

Pure confusion.

Oh, well. "Bye, Kou-kun! I'll be giving these donuts to Hanako-kun." I waved to Kou and left him. "Bye senpai!" Kou waved back.  

I made my way to the bathroom and it goes froom there.

A/N: FINISHED, thank you for reading this!  I did take a LOT of the plot that happens with Kou and Yashiro, although you experience it with KOU. 🤗😏. I can write Hanako's reaction if you want!) CYA!