The Dream

( narrator POV )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Fire noises *

.....
* Fire noises *

.....
* Fire noises *

.....

Leon jolted awake to the smell of fire
As he looked around fear struck him, his house was up in flames. How? He had no idea.
He heard the scream of his sister Nita and quickly rushed outside his room, there he saw Nita and his mother desperately trying to wake him up.
As soon as his mother saw him she grabbed their hands and rushed them outside, while dodging the flames Leon said " WAIT! "
He let go of his mother's hands and rushed to his room again to get his favorite hoodie, even if it fits very big if was a gift from his father and he would never leave it.
As he came out of the room he saw that his mother had already let Nita outside of the house and was screaming " LEON LEON "
Leon stood in horror as he saw half the roof collapse. His mother grabbed his hand and pushed him out right on time, leaving her to die... Mixed feeling surrounded leon as he snapped out of it and ran to the door, his tears escaping his eyes..

Leon made it outside, Nita just stared at him , she saw it all, Leon was 8 yrs old while Nita was 6. Nita looked at Leon with tearful eyes. " Leon, Leon, Leon, this is your fault, if only you didn't freeze" that's all that Leon thought...

Your fault

Your fault

Your fault

Leon

Leon

Leon!!

Leon!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Gah! " Leon said as he awoke in a puddle of his own sweat, panting

" What happened I was trying to wake you like crazy! " asked Nita vigorously

" Nothing " Leon said coldly

" was it about father?? " Nita asked

" No... " Leon mumbled

" ohhhh is it the dream about mom?? " Nita looked at Leon with a confused face

Leon snapped, " DONT MENTION HER AGAIN! "

Nita jumped back, and looked at her brother with a what was that?! look.

" I just wanted to tell you bo made breakfast, It's 10 Am." Said Nita flatly then left Leon in his room.

Leon sighed deeply " why did I snap like that? " he thought.

Leon shrugged it off, she's gonna get over it.

Since he was already awake Leon decided he would get dressed. He walked up to his closet and searched for some clothes.

" hrmmm " said Leon

" shark hood? " Leon thought for a Second then shook his head to himself

" sally hood? " he shook his head again

He looked at his werewolf costume and at his normal hood given by his father, he grabbed his normal hoodie and put it on.

He stared at the tag on the hood that said for my boy,
Leon. Which was made by his father.

This made Leon think for a moment, he looked
emotionless..

" Leon come down here " bo said from downstairs

That made Leon snap out of it

He quickly brushed his teeth and came down to eat breakfast.

———

MY FIRST CHAPTER YES!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

( CREDIT FOR ITS A RUI FOR THE COVER PIC OF THIS PART )