Chapter 2

We raced in to the lobby, for the food. the Dru crew ate all the food!

Mr.Moseby told us to go up stairs and out of sight, so cody said we should hit the pool so we all ran up there, and of course me Max and Tapeworm were late for the 4 oclock ice cream!

Max then said we should go in the Jacuzzi, when we got there we told them to move over and make room, the Dru said that the kiddy pool was over there. 

cody said, they always have extras in the cabana. Me Max and Tapeworm rushed over there. When we looked over they were gone, so I said lets go hang out in my suite and thats what we did.

.....................................

We headed to the pool and we heard Dru say that when we leave that they weren't coming back! And that they had to hang out with us dweebs! Soon has I heard that I marched all the way to Zack and said I cant believe I would ever even think of dating you and liking you! Then I marched off!

........................................

ZACKS POV

Darn I messed up I really like Alexa! I really wanted her to be my girlfriend! I need to fix this!

........................................

ALEXA POV

I spend the rest of my day with Maddie and London crying over guys and eating ice cream well me and Maddie were crying and eating ice cream but London was saying I got a d+, I got a d+ over and over again.

CRINGYYY!!!! Yes I know its cringy but I tried!!!